Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Summer that Changed My Life, by Eliza, chapter 9

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

The Summer that Changed My Life, by Eliza, chapter 9 Empty The Summer that Changed My Life, by Eliza, chapter 9

Post by brookesbiggestfan January 5th 2009, 9:50 pm

The next day, Brooke took me to meet my new manager.

EEP!!

His name was Andrew. He was also Brooke's manager. He gave me a tour of the place. I got to see the lounge, kitchen, conference room, and the studios. Some other guy helped me work on my first song, a cover. It was "Here Comes the Sun," one of my favorites. We spent a whole day working on that one song, which was sort of exhausting because Brooke and I would spend a day making a whole demo CD.

When we were done, I was very, very pleased with the way the song sounded, and I was also fairly exhausted.

The next day, I called my best friend, Amanda to tell her all that had happened. She didn't believe me at first, so I had to put Brooke on to talk to her. Amanda flipped out.

"OMG!" she screamed, "ELIZA, THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME!"

"I know!" was all that I could say. I still hadn't gotten over it. That would take quite some time.

We'll leave it at that.

The End.
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

The Summer that Changed My Life, by Eliza, chapter 9 Empty Re: The Summer that Changed My Life, by Eliza, chapter 9

Post by Shawna January 6th 2009, 9:09 pm

Yay for Eliza!!!!

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 11:53 am