Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer that Changed My Life, by Eliza, chapter 6

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

The Summer that Changed My Life, by Eliza, chapter 6 Empty The Summer that Changed My Life, by Eliza, chapter 6

Post by brookesbiggestfan January 4th 2009, 9:01 pm

The next day was Saturday. I had finished that dreadful mathematics exam and I had the whole weekend to do whatever I wanted.

And I knew what I wanted.

I called Brooke and walked to her house in the blazing heat. Their house is air conditioned, thank goodness.

David was out for the day. Brooke & I went into their recording studio and spent six hours recording & perfecting "Eliza 2," my second demo CD. I had never really thought I had a great voice, but I discovered I loved music more than everything. The CD had twelve songs, some I wrote, some Brooke wrote, others David wrote, and others were covers.

My favorite was a duet Brooke & wrote and sang together. It was called "For the Love of the Music."

Brooke & I got to spend the day doing what we loved doing: making music. I couldn't think of any other way I'd rather spend my day.

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 4:48 am