Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note About 'A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life'

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Note About 'A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life' Empty Note About 'A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life'

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 6th 2008, 7:04 pm

This is a Brooke/David Cook story and they're married in this... fake relationship, because I really wanted to incorporate both of them in this, and it just worked for the plot, their relationship is not the main plot, the girl Eliza meeting Brooke and David is the real plot also the main character, Eliza, is not based fully on anyone, some things about her are based on me... like the outfit I describe later on, it's not based on real events, I promise... totally fictional... hope u like it!!!!

Also no offense is intended to anyone!!! I don't know why it would be offensive to anyone, because its so innocent!!!

Anyways I hope you enjoy it!!! It took a long time for me to write and even longer to put it up here!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

In addition, the Cook n' Brooke is a fictional restaurant, no, Brooke & David did not create a restaurant

BASICALLY, THE WHOLE THING IS FICTIONAL. Brooke White & David Cook are real people, I don't know if the characters in the story are anything like them, and they are not really married, Brooke is already married!!!

ALSO, IF YOU ARE GOING TO READ IT, BEGIN WITH CHAPTER 1, THEN GO TO CHAPTER 2, AND SO ON!!

And don't forget that you're not Eliza. I forgot that I wasn't her for a few minutes. Haha.

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 5:51 am