Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 5

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 5 Empty A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 5

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 1st 2008, 9:32 pm

Next time I looked at the clock it was 5:30. Geez, had it really been that long? I decided to stay ti'l closing at 9:30. I was getting hungry, and i just realized I forgot to have lunch. Oops. There were only a few customers int eh restaurant, so I sat down and looked at a menu. Just to be funny, Carly came over and took my order. I ordered Here Comes the Sun Lemonade and my favorite meal, which is called Brooke's Deluxe Super Duper Surprise Gigundo Yummy Meal (and everybody who orders that swears not to tell ANYONE whats in it, so I can't tell you exactly what I ate) and a slice of Time of My Life Pie (cinnamon apple with a side of vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.) Carly brought it all to my table like I was a customer and not a waitress myself. I ate every bite and brought the dishes to Jason in the kitchen.

"MORE DISHES?" he asked. I felt bad for him, making minimum wage and all, so I took a couple of dollars out of my pocket and gave him a tip. I think I made his day.

When I emerged from the kitchen, Carly called me over and told me to wait on Michael Johns. I guess it's a tradition at the Cook n' Brooke to take other waiters orders when their were very few real customers.

"And call him 'sir'," Carly told me. I giggled and went over to Michael.

"Can I get you something, sir?" I asked him, trying to hold back the giggles.

"As a matter of fact, you can!" he replied in that cool accent, "I'll have a glass of Light On Right On Rootbeer and 3 of David Cook's favorite hot dogs."

Michael Johns was so cool. I delivered the order to the kitchen and got Michale his Light On Right On Rootbeer. (I suppose I should mention that all the menu items have the name of one of Brooke or David's early songs. It's really neat.)

While I was waiting for Michaels hot dogs to cook, I sat in the lounge with Brooke & David. (Yes, there's a lounge. Employees only.) I guess I had been humming 'Every Breath You Take', because Brooke started humming with me. I stopped.

"Don't stop," she told me, "you have a nice voice."

"Please don't stop the music!" sang David. I laughed. 'Don't Stop the Music' was one of their group numbers on Idol Gives Back, season 7.

I started humming with Brooke again. I felt slightly comfortable singing... or humming rather, around her and David.

"Sing," Brooke told me.

SING?

Like I mentioned before, I NEVER sing solo. I might hum, but singing in front of people scares the bejeebers out of me.

I heard my name called. Michaels hot dogs were ready and I had to deliver them to his table.

Thank goodness.

I could NEVER sing in front of anyone.

Not even my idols.

Chapter 6 Coming Soon! I wrote it but not in the mood to type it LOL!!
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 5 Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 5

Post by Shawna December 2nd 2008, 11:24 pm

I just LOVE your stories... you have great voice and everything! Smile
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 5 Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 5

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 5th 2008, 11:19 pm

thanks!!!!!!

i have it finished!!! i'll post it soon!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 9:14 am