Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 11: FINAL CHAPTER

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 11: FINAL CHAPTER Empty A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 11: FINAL CHAPTER

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 6th 2008, 6:52 pm

I was standing on stage, smiling, and feeling better than I had ever felt in my life. Everyone in the restaurant was clapping & cheering. When the applause stopped, I ran to my friends, and they hugged me and congratulated me. Brooke & David also came up to me and they hugged me too. I hugged Brooke and told her thank you for everything. She had done so much for me and we only knew each other for a few days. I introduced my friends to Brooke & David. Elizabeth is a HUGE David Cook fan, so that made here extremely happy. I introduced Kristy to Kristy Lee Cook, and they went off to talk about their love for horses and country music and whatever. For whatever reason, Amanda was in love with Jason Castro. When I introduced them to each other, Amanda screamed louder than any scream I had heard before. Jason let her help with the dishes and they were both perfectly happy. Amanda got to meet Jason and Jason got help with the dishes.

Later that night, when we were closing up for the night, I thanked Brooke and David one more time for everything they'd done for me. We got in the car and drove back to their house. We went in their music room and David & I sat on the couch while Brooke played Let it Be. I must have fallen asleep, because when I woke up, it was 9:00 in the morning. I was still on the couch. David was asleep on the other couch, and there were blankets over each of us. I guessed Brooke did that.

Later that week my parents came home and picked me up from Brooke & Davids. I went home, knowing I'd miss their house, but they told me I was welcome any time. I went over at least once a week, and whenever my parents went away, I stayed with them. Also, they let me have sleepovers with my friends there, when my parents weren't up for it.

I did get to see them almost every day when I went to work. Every day I got to spend time with Brooke & David was great, but no day compared to the day that I met them. The few days where i had A Glass of Lemonade, Met My Idols, and had The Time of My Life.

The End.
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 11: FINAL CHAPTER Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 11: FINAL CHAPTER

Post by Shawna December 6th 2008, 10:19 pm

I LOVED this whole series! Great job!!! A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 11: FINAL CHAPTER 733304 A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 11: FINAL CHAPTER 322416 A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 11: FINAL CHAPTER 294743

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 6:17 am