Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and the Time of My Life, Chapter 1

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and the Time of My Life, Chapter 1 Empty A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and the Time of My Life, Chapter 1

Post by brookesbiggestfan November 30th 2008, 12:57 pm

PLEASE READ THE ITALIC PRINT:

This is a Brooke/David Cook story and they're married in this... fake relationship, because I really wanted to incorporate both of them in this, and it just worked for the plot, their relationship is not the main plot, the girl Eliza meeting Brooke and David is the real plot also the main character, Eliza, is not based fully on anyone, some things about her are based on me... like the outfit I describe later on, it's not based on real events, I promise... totally fictional... hope u like it!!!!

Also no offense is intended to anyone!!! I don't know why it would be offensive to anyone, because its so innocent!!!

Anyways I hope you enjoy it!!! It took a long time for me to write and even longer to put it up here!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

The applause.

The lights.

The music begins.

The two harmonious voices singing together.

That's what everyone hears as Brooke White-Cook, and her husband, David Cook, take center stage and sing a duet.

It's karyoke night at The Cook 'n Brooke, a restaurant Brooke & David founded together, and the owners must make an appearance. It really helps that they have those voices.

Those voices. Wow. I fell in love with their voices 2 years ago, when Brooke & David were on American Idol. I'm an Idol junkie. When I found out they founded their restaurant HERE, in Arizona (Brooke's state), I couldn't be happier. I went to every karyoke night. Actually, I went almost EVERY night. Usually I'd just sit at a table with a glass of Here Comes the Sun Lemonade, and have the Time of My Life, staring at Brooke & David up on stage, and hoping to catch their attention by dropping my fork on the ground whenever they walked by. I never did.

That night they were singing Happy Together. They both sant that top 24 week during Idol. I remember everything Idol related. When the music stopped the crowd chanted.

"More, more, more, more!"

I joined in too.

Finally, Brooke put up her hand and started in on her solo song, Let it Be. She sang that top 12 week. I remembered that, too. I watched Brooke as she sang. Her golden curls looked gorgeous under the spotlight. I always wanted hair like that. I glanced to the side of the stage, where David sat, watching Brooke, and smiling all the while.

They were perfect for each other.

I was so into the song I barely noticed when it was done. David walked to meet Brooek at center stage, and embraced her. This was their way of saying "good job." Then they started in on another duet.

Gosh, I wish I could meet them.

Later that evening, I was walking out the door, and I heard voices in the parking lot. I listened. I recognized those voices.

"Time of My Life Pie is selling great!" a woman's voice said.

I knew who that voice belonged to.

Brooke.

There she stood, right next to David. They were standing six feet in front of me. I stopped dead in my tracks, too shocked to take another step forward. My heart was racing all the while. Could this really be happening???

Brooke noticed me.

"Hi," she said sweetly.

I was speechless. I couldn't say anything.

"Hi," she repeated.

"You're... you're... Brooke White!!!!" I managed to say.

"Yes I am!" Brooke replied, smiling.

"OMG OMG OMG I can't believe it!" I cried. I didn't realize that I was actually crying until Brooke hugged me and David took out a napkin and wiped my tear-stained face.

This was by far my best moment ever.

"I take it you're a fan of her?" David asked me, while I was still hugging Brooke.

"Duh!" I replied, "and I'm also a huge fan of yours!"

He hugged me too. I pinched myself on the thigh to make sure I wasn't dreaming this. I wasn't.

Brooke opened the trunk of their jeep and pulled out 2 CD's, and 2 Sharpie markers. She handed one of each to David, and they signed the CD's for me. It was Brooke's new CD, Songs from the Basement, and David's new 'David Cook 2."

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I exclaimed, hugging Brooke again.

"Need a ride?" David asked.

"Sure!" I replied, even though I only lived two blocks away, and would have been perfectly happy walking, new CD's in hand.

I gave David instructions to my house. Too soon, he pulled into my driveway.

"Thank you so much for everything!" I told them, giving them each a hug as they helped me out of the jeep.

"Why don't you come by the restaurant tomorrow?" Brooke told me.

"Hey, I'll pick you up at 10, okay?" David added.

"Totally!" I replied, "see you tomorrow!"

I ran inside and told my mom everything. Then I went upstairs and cried from pure joy.

3 Words: BEST. DAY. EVER.[/b]

Last edited by brookesbiggestfan on December 6th 2008, 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and the Time of My Life, Chapter 1 Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and the Time of My Life, Chapter 1

Post by Shawna November 30th 2008, 2:52 pm

Nice story! You're a really good writer! I love your creativity! Smile
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and the Time of My Life, Chapter 1 Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and the Time of My Life, Chapter 1

Post by brookesbiggestfan November 30th 2008, 6:34 pm

thx so much!!! i just posted chp 2!!! chp 3 is in the works!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 11:18 am