Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 4

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 4 Empty A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 4

Post by brookesbiggestfan November 30th 2008, 8:51 pm

I felt weak. Brooke had fallen into their trap. I had to go over there and rescue her. Boldly, I walked over to table 26.

"Uh... Brooke... can I see you in private?" I asked nervously.

"Sure, Eliza," she replied, "I'll meet you in the bathroom. That's the quietest place here."

"If it isn't ELOSER again!" Tara exclaimed.

Brooke looked at her in disgust. She followed me into the bathroom. Luckily, no one was in there.

"What's wrong Eliza?" Brooke asked me, "are you all right?"

"I'm fine," I replied.

"Oh, then what did you need to tell me?" Brooke asked.

"Don't EVER talk to those girls," I told Brooke.

"No danger there!" Brooke replied, "I heard what they called you."

The bathroom door opened, and Allysa and Tara walked in.

"What's wrong?" Allysa asked fakely.

"Did something happen, ELOSER?" Tara added.

"She's fine," Brooke said boldly," and I want you girls to stop messing with Eliza!"

"You mean ELOSER," Allysa butted in.

"No, I don't," Brooke replied firmly, "now stop messing with her."

"Who's gonna stop us?" Tara asked.

"That'd be where I come in," Amanda Overmyer said, walking out of a stall. I had no clue she was even in there. She grabbed Allysa and Tara by the shoulders. She took them out of the restroom and out of the building. Chikezie stood guard, making sure they didn't come back.

"I'm sorry, Eliza," Brooke told me, "those girls were so rude!"

"It really hurts, Brooke," I cried, "they always pick on me like that at school and there's nothing that can stop them!"

"I know what that's like," Brooke replied, acknowledging her crime-fighting days as a superhero.

Brooke hugged me and I cried on her shoulder. She was so gentle. She didn't tell me to stop crying like my mom or older sister Katie would have. It felt good to let it all out.

I looked in the mirror. My eye makeup was all smudge. I looked like crap. It was almost funny, and I chuckled a little. Brooke giggled a bit too, and soon we were laughing at how ridiculous I looked. I dried my eyes with paper towel after washing all my makeup off. I didn't have any more with me, and Brooke didn't have anything except lipgloss.

"Be right back," she told me. She lfet. I waited there and hummed "I Am... I Said." Within 30 seconds, Brooke returned with Carly Smithson, who had a makeup bag with her. Brooke and Carly did my eyes for me, and it was much better than I could have done. Brooke did my lipgloss too, and I didn't look like a 13-year-old with a bad makeup job anymore. I looked about 15.

"You're hair is so pretty!" Carly told me.

"Seriously?" I laughed. That was the stupidest thing I had ever heard.

"Yes! It's shiny, and perfectly straight, and I love your blonde highlights!" Carly replied.

"Highlights?" I asked, "I don't color my hair."

"So you mean they're natural?" Brooke asked.

"I guess," I replied. I had never noticed, but I did have lighter blonde highlights.

There was a knock at the door, which was strange, because there were like, 15 stalls in there.

"Come in!" Brooke shouted.

The door opened cautiously, and David Cook walked in, surveying the place like he had never seen a bathroom before. Brooke, Carly, and I had to laugh, because David looked ridiculous and out of place among the pink-ness of the bathroom. Well, he was out of place. Syesha and Ramiele walked in, and they gave David a strange look. It was hilarious.

"What do you want?" Brooke laughed.

"The place is packed," David said, picking up a light pink bar of soap that smelled like flowers. He sniffed it and coughed. He was still looking around like he had never seen a bathroom before.

"We need all our waiters," David said, spraying some heavily scented room spray. He coughed and hacked and ran out of there. We all laughed and followed him back to the restaurant

Chapter 5 in the works

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 10:09 pm