Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Behind the Scenes": What We Do Besides Work at the Cook n' Brooke

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

"Behind the Scenes": What We Do Besides Work at the Cook n' Brooke Empty "Behind the Scenes": What We Do Besides Work at the Cook n' Brooke

Post by brookesbiggestfan January 10th 2009, 12:49 am

(told by Eliza)

"Eliza, wake up."

"Eliza, wake up!"

"Elizaaaa..."

"Huh?" I asked, rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"Eliza, wake up," the voice said. My eyes were still too blurry to see who it was.

"Why?" I asked, "can't I go back to bed?"

"No, Eliza, we have to go to the recording studio."

I realized it was Brooke. I had spent the night at her house, because we had to go to the recording studio pretty early. Like, by seven thirty.

"What time is it?" I groaned, rolling over to face Brooke.

"Six thirty," Brooke said.

Ugh, six thirty. Reluctantly I kicked off the covers and pried myself up and out of bed.

"Atta girl," Brooke told me, "get dressed, do your hair & makeup and then come downstairs for breakfast." Brooke walked out, closing the door behind her. I put on my cute sundress and flats, brushed out my hair, and pulled it back in a half ponytail. I did my makeup, got my purse, and walked downstairs to meet Brooke & David at the table for a pancake breakfast. Breakfast at Brooke & Davids was always great. It was never just cereal or oatmeal at their house.

Soon, Brooke & I hopped in the car and drove to go do some recording.

But honestly, seven thirty is just a bit too early.

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 4:05 am