Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 5

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 5 Empty Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 5

Post by brookesbiggestfan January 1st 2009, 1:58 pm

When I woke up, the clock on the wall said 9:30. Wow. I thought I'd never fall asleep. I got up to stretch and knocked something over. Oops. Brooke woke up.

"Hey," she said, yawning, and stretching her arms.

"Hey," I replied, sitting back down on the couch. In five minutes, Brooke got up and turned on the light. She gave me the 'grand tour' of 'Brooke's Corner.' There was a bathroom, mini fridge, and mirror, and a dresser, stocked with anything Brooke might need. The room was awesome. Brooke told me that David was the only other one who knew about her secret room. Apparently, he called it her secret lair. Haha. David had to swear not to tell anyone about the room, and so was I. It was Brooke's space she could go to in order to escape from stress, worry, sadness, anger, or any angry customers. 'Brooke's Corner' was for Brooke & invites by Brooke only. I was the first invite ever. That was really cool.

We combed out our messy hair and snuck out the secret door. We wandered back out into the restaurant and met everyone back in the lounge.

"Where were you?" David asked.

Brooke nudged me in the. No one else could know.

"Elsewhere," Brooke replied.

David got the message and just nodded. Someone handed Brooke & I pancakes & syrup. We found a table out in the restaurant and sat with Carly, Kristy Lee & David.

After eating breakfast, I went and stared out the window. It was still snowing, and hard.

Then I realized something. The date was December 23rd. It was the day before Christmas Eve. Brooke sat with me and we stared out into the whiteness, not knowing what was going to happen. Maybe we'd be in there until Christmas.

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 12:13 pm