Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6 Empty Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6

Post by brookesbiggestfan January 1st 2009, 2:05 pm

A couple of hours later, the roads were clear and we all went home. Brooke & David drove me home. It was the day BEFORE Christmas Eve, so my parents weren't home. They both work full time jobs, so I went over to Brooke & David's for awhile.

The next day, my parents were home. We spent the day wrapping gifts. My sister, Katie and her boyfriend, Ralph, came over for lunch, and that night, my family went to Church for the Christmas Eve service. We go to the same church as Brooke & David, so we shared a pew with them. The Christmas Eve service was my favorite service at Church. I think it's Brooke's favorite too.

The next morning was obviously Christmas. My family & I exchanged gifts. Katie & Ralph came over (again) and then my family had our annual Christmas party. We invited our neighbors, family, friends, and my 12 favorite employees from the Cook n' Brooke (Brooke, David, Carly, Kristy Lee, Michael, Syesha, Ramiele, Chikezie, Amanda, David H., Jason & David A. (just in case you didn't already know, and you probably did))

The party was a lot of fun. Brooke & I wore the dresses we bought for the party at the Cook n' Brooke. Brooke brought cookies. There were like, 100 of them, and we at them all. David claimed he had twenty five of them.

I'm not going to end with "and that Christmas was the Time of My Life," because I assume you're sick of that. But you know, it really was.

The End.
    ps. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6 Empty Re: Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6

Post by Shawna January 6th 2009, 8:48 pm

whoa, sorry i read this so late...

this was a really great story! (as always)

and Merry (late) Christmas!!!
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6 Empty Re: Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6

Post by brookesbiggestfan January 7th 2009, 11:05 am

yeah, i posted it late too... oops

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 9:43 am