Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 3

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 3 Empty Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 3

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 30th 2008, 8:22 pm

We were all getting ready to go home. It was about 8:30, and we were all tired. The girls had all taken off their heels, and the guys loosened their ties. We were sitting in the staff lounge in comfortable chairs eating chocolates and other treats. Brooke baked chocolate chip cookies for us. (Brooke makes the most amazing cookies on earth, her own recipe. She won't even show the recipe to David.)

Everyone jokes around and calls her Super Brooke; she's so amazingly talented. She can sing, play piano, guitar, cook, clean, bake, organize, write music, play by ear, and above all, manage and own the most popular restaurant in town. Not to mention how pretty she is.

So as I was saying (sorry, I got a little side tracked) we were sitting around eating cookies when Carly announced that she had to leave. We all exchanged hugs with Carly and wished her a Merry Christmas. Carly waved and walked out, shouting "bye, Merry Christmas!" in her Irish accent.

A couple minutes later, Carly came back, looking distressed.

"What's wrong, Carly?" David asked her.

"Wrong?" Brooke asked nervously, "whats wrong?"

"Well, it's snowing really hard outside and I can't see my car," Carly replied.

"So like a blizzard?" Brooke asked, that nervous tone in her voice.

"I guess," Carly replied, "but a small one. Petite actually."

"Oh what are we gonna do?" Brooke cried, "we're trapped in here!"

"Brooke, calm down," David said, gently, "you're overreacting."

"Yeah, I know, bad habit," Brooke replied, "we'll all have to stay here overnight."

"In our dresses?" I asked. I had never slept in a fancy dress and I wasn't sure I wanted to.

"I suppose," Brooke replied, "we really have no other choice."
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 3 Empty Re: Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 3

Post by Shawna December 30th 2008, 10:42 pm

i wish i was there, haha Smile
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 3 Empty Re: Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 3

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 31st 2008, 12:46 am

me too!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 12:47 am