Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 2

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 2 Empty Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 2

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 30th 2008, 8:15 pm

The next day, Sunday, was the Christmas party at the Cook n' Brooke. I got up at 9:00, at a bown of cereal, and put on my new, awesome dress, shoes and jewelry. It looked great put together. I wrapped the gifts I got (vanilla hand lotion for Brooke and coffee w/a mug for David). I put on my coat and my mom drove me to the Cook n' Brooke. I was the fourth one there. Brooke, David & Carly were already there. Carly's dress was typically black, with a v-neckline and really high heels. Brooke & I think Carly's goth, except we didn't tell her that. I handed Brooke & David their gifts after saying hi to the three of them. I made a quick trip to the bathroom to check my hair, which I had curled. Then I went back out into the restaurant where Michael Johns had just arrived. I greeted him, and Kristy Lee Cook walked in. She was wearing a peachy-colored dress. Michael was wearing a nice blue shirt, dress pants and a tie. Also I forgot to mention that Brooke (obviously) and David looked amazing. David was wearing a red sweater and black pants. Brooke told me he hated dressing up, but I didn't see why, because he looked great. Brooke looked amazing. She had straightened her naturally curly hair and pulled it back in a side ponytail over her right shoulder, letting the few short pieces hang by her face.

Soon, the rest of the restaurant staff showed up, and the party could begin, although Jason Castro was twenty minutes late. Brooke didn't seem too happy about that. I think she secretly dislikes Jason, but she's too nice to tell him that.

We cranked up the holiday songs. The season seven top 12 contestants (aka the restaurant staff) made a holiday CD in Brooke & David's recording studio. Brooke did a great version of "Let it Snow." The whole CD was fantastic.

We mingled for awhile and then let Brooke & David open their gifts. I asked Brooke & David to open mine first. Brooke had asked for vanilla hand lotion and David specifically told me, "Hey, 'Liz, if you were, by any chance, I don't know, gonna get me... maybe a, Christmas gift, I'd really like coffee and a new mug." David is so funny.

David let Brooke open hers first, because his philosophy is "Ladies First." Like I just mentioned, David's really funny.

"Oh Eliza!" exclaimed Brooke, admiring her gift, "you remembered! It's exactly the one I wanted!" Brooke gave me a hug. She opened her other gifts too. She got a pretty necklace from Carly, a Christmas CD from Kristy Lee, and strangely, a set of fingerpaints from Jason. Amanda Overmyer gave her a box full of rocks. Even so, Brooke accepted each gift with a smile and a 'thank you.' I decided that these people (particularly Amanda & Jason) need help.

David was scanning his gifts, and he chose mine. He pulled the gift out of the bag.

"How did you know?" he asked, jokingly. We laughed and he hugged me. He went into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee.

"I really need to send him to CA!" joked Brooke.

"CA?" asked Michael Johns, "California?"

"No, Coffeeaholics Anonymous!" Brooke laughed.

That whole day was great. We danced and talked, laughed, laughed so hard we cried; basically we had the time of our lives.

(There's that line I keep using again :-)

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 4:08 am