Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 4

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 4 Empty Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 4

Post by brookesbiggestfan January 1st 2009, 1:50 pm

Brooke & David discovered that their couch pulled out into a bed, so they slept there. I slept on the other couch, which sadly did not pull out into a bed. Carly was in a recliner, Michael was in an armchair, Kristy Lee was in the other armchair, and everyone else was on the floor, which luckily had thick, soft carpeting. We used decorative pillows to sleep on. It helps that Brooke loves decorative pillows and had more than enough for us. We pulled table cloths off the tables and used them for blankets. Jason didn't want a pillow or a blanket. Evidentally he always sleeps pillowless, and commonly on the floor. Jason's really odd.

We watched "Elf" on the flatscreen TV in the lounge. It's Brooke's favorite Christmas movie, and I had to agree. When the movie was over, we all went to sleep. Well, we tried.

David & Chikezie snore. Jason & David A. talk in their sleep. Jason was talking about Big Macs and David A. was saying something about pirates... I think. Kristy Lee moans & groans, Michael tosses & turns, Carly counts sheep, David H. laughs, Ramiele kept getting up to go to the bathroom, and Syesha and Amanda couldn't sleep so they went into the kitchen to find a snack. They knocked over all the skillets, and there happens to be a lot.

Brooke & I weren't asleep. How could we, considering we were sleeping with the noisiest people on earth? Our 'beds' were across from each other, and even though it was pretty dark (there was a nightlight, because Jason is afraid of the dark. He made Brooke check for monsters under all the couches and chairs.) well anyhow, even though it was dark, I could see annoyance in Brooke's eyes. Eventually, she grabbed her pillow & blanket, got up, grabbed me by the arm, and told me to grab my pillow and blanket. She lead me through the darkness until we got to a door. I had never noticed it before. Brooke opened the door. It was a secret room. She turned on the light, revealing what looked like a living room. There was a sign that said "Brooke's Corner" in pretty font. She told me that it was her secret room that only she and David knew about. She turned out the light, and we laid on separate white couches, and eventually fell asleep.

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 7:18 am