Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 3

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 3 Empty No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 3

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 23rd 2008, 11:27 pm

The next day, Brooke & I were released. Brooke & David drove me home, since both my parents work full time jobs with extremely unflexible schedules.

"David, I want to see the restaurant,' Brooke told him, so we made a detour.

We pulled into the parking lot of the Cook n' Brooke and my heart stopped, and so did the car. David slammed on the breaks the second he saw the restaurant.

Or didn't see it.

It was gone.

There was nothing there. Absolutely nothing. Brooke flung open the door and ran. I followed her. Suddenly, she fell to her knees, buried her face in her ands and bawled.

The car drove away. Brooke told me awhile back that David runs away or hits things when he's upset.

Brooke was crying harder then I've ever seen her cry, and I cried too. I knelt next to her and hugged her. We cried there for a long, long time.

Soon, David came back. I could tell that he was trying not to cry, he was trying to be strong for Brooke.

"David," I told him, in the midst of my sobs, "it's okay to cry."

He took that to heart, wrapped Brooke & I into a hug and cried with us.

For the first time that summer, I could honestly say: I was NOT having the Time of My Life.

I felt sick. I felt nervous.

And none of us knew what we did to deserve this.
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 3 Empty Re: No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 3

Post by Shawna December 23rd 2008, 11:40 pm

awww.... i just wanna give them all hugs and say, "it'll be okay..." Crying or Very sad
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 3 Empty Re: No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 3

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 23rd 2008, 11:48 pm

yeah i know Cry Baby

it was painful to reread that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 10:20 am