Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 1

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 1 Empty No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 1

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 23rd 2008, 11:10 pm

We had been back at the Cook n' Brooke for a few days, and business was really rolling. I was waiting on tables 3, 16, 26, 17, 33, 42, 59, 121, 79, 85, and two.

That day, Thursday was a good one. It was karyoke night and Brooke & David performed another duet. Awesome.

Now it was 9:26 PM and Brooke, David, Michael Johns, Kristy Lee, Carly & I were still there. There was a pie in the oven for us to share. I was wiping crumbs of table 132 when I smelled something. I walked to the kitchen, and the whole place was on fire.

"FIRE!!!" I shouted. The room filled with smoke quickly. Everyone made a mad dash to try to get to the door, but there was so much smoke, you couldn't see a thing. I was scared and confused. My eyes stung and it was getting difficult to breathe. Brooke was coming out of the lounge with her purse. She collapsed on her way to the nearest exit.

"BROOKE!" I screamed in terror. I ran over to her.

"Eliza," she gasped, "go, I'll be fine."

"NO!" I cried, "I'm not leaving you!" I helped Brooke up. Breathing was more difficult than ever. We crawled to the door, but I couldn't make it.

The last thing I remembered was black.
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 1 Empty Re: No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 1

Post by Shawna December 23rd 2008, 11:14 pm

ohhh noooooo!!!! Shock
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 1 Empty Re: No Lemonade, My Idols and Quite Frankly, Not The Time of My Life, chapter 1

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 23rd 2008, 11:37 pm

nobody dies i promise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 11:58 pm