Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life 2: Critic At The Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6, FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life 2: Critic At The Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6, FINAL CHAPTER!!!! Empty A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life 2: Critic At The Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6, FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 10th 2008, 10:15 pm

A week and a half later, it was FINALLY my fourteenth birthday!!! I woke up and ran downstairs and was greeted by my mom, dad, older sister Katie, and her awful boyfriend Ralph. They gave me my gifts and Mom made me chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.

A little while later, the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hi Eliza!" a voice replied.

"Hi Brooke!" I exclaimed, "whats up?"

"I know you were taking the day off today, but I have a feeling it's gonna be really busy, we've had so many customers since those great reviews, so would you mind coming in for a few hours?" Brooke asked me.

She forgot my birthday.

"Yeah, sure," I said glumly, "bye."

I hung up and moped to the Cook n' Brooke. My birthday was not going so well. I had to work, plus Brooke forgot. I was not happy at all.

I walked in the door of the Cook n' Brooke.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!"

All my friends, including Brooke, David and all the other restaurant staff jumped out and shouted, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELIZA!!!"

I didn't know what to say, so I just laughed. I was laughing really hard too. When I managed to calm down, I went to my best friend, Amanda.

"Did you plan this?" I asked her.

"No, Brooke did," Amanda replied, "she and David planned the whole thing!"

"I've got to find them!" I told her. I gave her a quick hug, thanked her for coming, and made my way through a crowd of people until I found Brooke & David.

"Amanda told me you did this!" I told them. They laughed, said yes, they did.

"Thank you so much!" I continued, "this is the best party ever!" I gave them each a hug.

"You're welcome!" Brooke replied, "we figured since you helped the Cook n' Brooke get that great review, you really deserved a special birthday. Plus you're our friend."

That made my whole week great.

"Wanna open your gifts?" David asked.

I nodded anxiously.

I sat on the stage (the one usually used for karyoke nights) while my friends and family showered me with gifts. I had a request from Brooke to open the gifts from her and David first. I did. I tore the wrapping paper of the first gift, revealing a little white box. Inside, there was a necklace with a little heart hanging from the chain. It was beautiful and I put it on right away. I carefully tore the paper of the second gift. I stared at it in shock. It was the new iPod nano, and it was purple. The exact one I had told Brooke I was hoping for.

All I could do was say "thank you" over & over again. Apparently, when you own a successful restaurant that brings in a bundle of cash every month, you have a lot of money to spend of gifts for your employees and friends.

I received a lot of great gifts (and some not so great gifts too) but the best gift was teh party Brooke & David put together for me. It was the best party ever, and you can be sure I had The Time of My Life.

THIRD STORY COMING SOON!!!!!

Preview of the next 'A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life'

David was on the ground, moaning in pain. Brooke was knelt next to him, on her cell phone, tears streaming down her face.

Oh, my God.

"Please, please hurry!" Brooke sobbed into the phone. She hung up.

"What happened?" I asked, scared.

"We think David has appendicitis."
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life 2: Critic At The Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6, FINAL CHAPTER!!!! Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life 2: Critic At The Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6, FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 11th 2008, 10:30 pm

-dramatic music for effect-
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life 2: Critic At The Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6, FINAL CHAPTER!!!! Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life 2: Critic At The Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6, FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

Post by Shawna December 11th 2008, 10:51 pm

Whoa!!! I don't want Brooke to cry, LOL! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
    As usual, I loved this one, too!!! A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life 2: Critic At The Cook n' Brooke, chapter 6, FINAL CHAPTER!!!! 294743
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 12th 2008, 8:45 pm

thanks!!!!!! i have a dance @ my skool 2nite and a party tomorrow morning so i'll try to post the next one tomorrow afternoon!

warning: brooke and eliza cry a lot
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by Shawna December 13th 2008, 1:22 am

ohhhhhhhhh, it's soooooo sad to see Brooke cry!!!

don't rush on posting it, though... take your time Smile
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 13th 2008, 11:18 am

yeah i know i was actually scared when i was writing it.

i'll post it later!!! i have time!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 6:47 am