Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life 2: Critic At The Cook n' Brooke, chapter 5

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life 2: Critic At The Cook n' Brooke, chapter 5 Empty A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life 2: Critic At The Cook n' Brooke, chapter 5

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 7th 2008, 10:13 pm

"ELIZA!!!!!!"

I woke up to Brooke screaming my name. I was scared that something was wrong, so I ran downstairs. Brooke and David were seated at the table looking very, very serious.

Uh-oh.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The critic's reviews were in the paper this morning," David told me, frowning.

Oh no.
    Oh no.
    On no.

I had disappointed Brooke. I knew it. I felt like crying.

"Can I see them?" I asked quietly.

"You should, so you can know what went wrong so it never happens again," David told me, in a harsh tone.

My heart sank. I really had disappointed Brooke. I had disappointed both of them. I took the paper from David.

"The Cook n' Brooke was one of the best dining experiences I've had in a while," the paper read.

Excuse me?

"The waitress, whose name tag said Eliza, was both friendly and professional."

EXCUSE ME?

Suddenly, Brooke & David started to laugh.

"Gotcha!" Brooke laughed. She and David both hugged me.

"Thank you, Eliza," Brooke said, smiling.

"You've made us proud," David added.

That felt REALLY good.
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life 2: Critic At The Cook n' Brooke, chapter 5 Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life 2: Critic At The Cook n' Brooke, chapter 5

Post by Shawna December 7th 2008, 10:25 pm

Awww, that's so sweet! I can totally picture all of it!

Current date/time is May 20th 2024, 4:16 pm