Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

American Idol Superheroes 6

Poll

Do you like the Super Brooke + Mega Cook relationship in the story?

[ 2 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 6 Bar_left100%American Idol Superheroes 6 Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 6 Bar_left0%American Idol Superheroes 6 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

American Idol Superheroes 6 Empty American Idol Superheroes 6

Post by brookesbiggestfan November 7th 2008, 7:28 pm

Please note that no offense is intended to anyone!!!!

The American Idol superheroes were celebrating yet another victory. They had defeated the evil Archuletanator the day before, and they were celebrating with a party at Super Brooke's house. Archuletanator was arrested and thrown in prison, and they were all happy.

Super Brooke (Brooke White) of course was the first one there, considering it was her house. Wonder Syesha (Syesha Mercado), Atomic Carly (Carly Smithson) Shortie (Ramiele Malubay) and Indestructo Kristy Lee (Kristy Lee Cook) came early to help her set up.

Dreadman (Jason Castro), Useless (David Hernandez), and Rockman (Chikezie) showed up together, because they lived in the same neighborhood.

Sausage Vision (Amanda Overmyer) showed up with an assortment of colorful balloons and a plate of sausages.

"It was chocolate cake," she said, "but I couldn't take my eyes off it!"

Everyone laughed. Amanda's super power always amused them.

The second-to-last guest arrived. It was Racketman (Michael Johns). He showed up with a home-baked bread and "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter."

The last guest to arrive was Mega Cook (David Cook) he showed up with fruit salad, chips & salsa, and fudge brownies. Now everyone was there and they could start the party.

They were having a great time, dancing, laughing, and enjoying Jason's famous chili cheese dip.

Brooke went into her basement in search of her karyoke machine. In addition to having super powers, the superheroes also had great singing voices. They picked names from a hat, and it was Carly up first. She chose to sing a Paula Abdul song, which nobody really appriciated. None of them really like Paula Abdul's music.

Brooke was up next. She performed her own song, Free.

Halfway through David Cook's "Time of My Life", the phone rang. Brooke got up to answer it.

"Hello?" she said. She listened to the person on the other end, and the smile on her face dissapeared.

David Cook noticed Brooke's smile dissapear, and stopped mid-song. Everyone else turned around and looked at Brooke. They listened to her end of the conversation.

"You're kidding," she said, sounding sad, "Okay, we'll be there soon."

Everyone knew what that meant. Archuletanator was going to ruin their party and day off.

"Archuletanator has escaped from prison," she said, miserably, "which means we have to go find him."

Everyone winced.

"Detective Cowell said we must go now," she added.

Everyone groaned simultaneously.

Indestructo Kristy Lee snapped her fingers, zapping all 11 of them into their crime-fighting attire.

Soon, limo driver Ryan Seacrest pulled up in front of Super Brooke's house. They all got in and sat there miserably, wishing they could go back to the party.

Soon, they reached the prison Archuletanator had escaped from. The prison guard directed them to Archuletanator's cell, and unlocked the gate. The supers went into investigate.

"We have no idea how he got out," the prison guard, whose name tag said Ralph, mentioned.

"I do!" said Racketman. He picked up a plastic spoon and pointed out a hole dug in the dirt floor of the dingy prison cell.

"We need to follow the tunnel and see where it leads," Mega Cook said.

Everyone groaned simultaneously.

Mega Cook got on all fours and started crawling through Archuletanator's tunnel. When nobody followed him, he shouted, "come on!" Reluctantly, the other 10 supers followed Mega Cook throught the tunnel. It got pitch black, so the always-prepared Super Brooke took out a flashlight. She handed it to Mega Cook , who was right in front of her. She smiled at him, and he smiled back. They really, really liked each other, though neither of them could come to admit it.

"AAAHHH!!!!!" screamed Shortie, "A SPIDER!!!!!"

"I'm dirty," complained Dreadman.

"I'm claustrophobic," moaned Rockman.

"Everybody stop complaining!" shouted Indestructo Kristy Lee, "or I'll turn you all into naked mole rats!"

Anybody who complained immediately shut up. They crawled through the tunnel in complete silence.

About an hour into their journey, Mega Cook approached a door. It was labeled "Archuletanator's Secret Lair." Mega Cook used his super strenght and pushed the door. It burst open, revealing Archuletanator's poorly decorated secret lair.

"You're so strong," Super Brooke told Mega Cook, admiringly. She blushed as Mega Cook smiled at her.

Archuletanator was spinning around and around in an office chair.

"HALT!" declared Mega Cook.

Super Brooke admired Mega Cook's strong, booming voice.

Archuletanator stopped spinning, and fell out of the chair. Once he came to, he laughed at the superheroes standing there looking angry.

"What's so funny, Archuletanator?" Atomic Carly asked.

"You found me," he chuckled, "I never thought that would happen. Proves how good of a villain I am!"

"Yeah, not so good," Wonder Syesha told him.

"C'mon Archuletanator," the Useless David Hernandez said, "you're going back to prison!"

"What could YOU do?" Archuletanator asked, "you have no powers."

"True," Hernandez replied, "but they do."

The 10 supers who actually had powers went into action. Mega Cook tied up Archuletanator with his spidey powers, while Super Brooke stood there, watching. When he looked up and they made eye contact, they both looked away, faces pink.

Indestructo Kristy Lee put a silence spell on Archuletanator and Sausage Vision turned him into a sausage for easy transportation back to the prison.

The 11 supers followed Archuetanator's tunnel back to the prison, where they locked Archuletanator in a new prison cell (one with concrete floors, walls, and no windows), untied him, unsilenced him, and turned him back into a human.

AFter yet another victory, the supers went back to Super Brooke's house, where Detectives Cowell, Abdul, and Jackson waited with pie, cookies, and ice cream cake to celebrate. Super Brooke and Mega Cook shared a piece of ice cream cake, laughing at everything the other said.

The evil Archuletanator never escaped prison again, but you can be sure he still had his evil schemes and plots once he was released.

But that's another story.

The End.
    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Starving Artist :)
    Starving Artist :)

American Idol Superheroes 6 Empty Re: American Idol Superheroes 6

Post by Elizabeth November 8th 2008, 4:28 am

Yay, another installment!
    Aww, the little romance blooming between Super Brooke and Mega Cook. So cute.
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan November 8th 2008, 10:21 am

glad u like it. think i'm gonna keep the romance goin in the next ones!!!!!
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan November 18th 2008, 7:57 pm

i'll do another one soon kinda busy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 13th 2024, 3:17 pm