Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol Superheroes

Poll

Your Favorite Detective?

[ 2 ]
    American Idol Superheroes Bar_left100%American Idol Superheroes Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    American Idol Superheroes Bar_left0%American Idol Superheroes Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    American Idol Superheroes Bar_left0%American Idol Superheroes Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

American Idol Superheroes Empty American Idol Superheroes

Post by brookesbiggestfan September 27th 2008, 7:08 pm

Title: Bringing Down Archuletanator

Main Characters: Super Brooke, Mega Cook, Atomic Carly, Indestructo Kristy Lee, Wonder Syesha, Sausage Vision, Shortie, Dreadman, Racketman, Rockman, Useless, Detective Cowell, the evil Archuletanator

Rating: G

Warnings: none

Summary: the superheroes attempt to defeat the evil Archuletanator

No offense is intended to anyone (David Archuleta/David Hernandez.) The evil villain name Archuletanator just sounded cool, and I wanted one person to be w/out powers, so i just picked him.

Disclaimer: This story is completely fictional and not meant to represent anyone in real life. This story does not represent any actual event and is not in any way a recreation of any actual event. This story is not endorsed or noted by Brooke White or any of her business associates. This is a story written for personal pleasure and fan base purposes. Board administration is not liable for anything posted in this fictional story. The Author of this story is solely responsible for all writings posted here under said user name. Neither board administration nor author gain royalties or monies through the writing of this story.

Bringing Down Archuletanator

The Top 11 Superheroes in the World Defeat His Evil Plans

The Supers:

· Super Brooke –flies, controls the weather, can change her appearance with a spell
    · Mega Cook- Spidey powers, can fly, super strength
    · Atomic Carly- laser eyes, gun arms, makes hand grenades on demand
    · Indestructo Kristy Lee- wizard, indestructible
    · Wonder Syesha- invisibility
    · Dreadman- laser dreadlocks
    · Racket Man Michael- atomic tennis racket, force fields, bakes bread
    · Shortie Ramiele- shrinks
    · The Rock Chikezie- turns into giant stone man
    · Sausage Vision (Amanda)- turns things into sausages by staring at them
    · Useless (David Hernandez)
    · The Evil Villain Archuletanator

The most powerful and famous superheroes in the world were on their way to their Headquarters in their limo. They had gotten a call from Detective Cowell, and he said the Evil Archuletanator was up to no good.
    When the limo pulled up outside headquarters, all 11 supers got out and made their way into the building. Detective Cowell was on video message.
    “Good, you’re here,” he began, “the Evil Archuletanator is up to no good.”
    This was no surprise to anyone.
    “Go on, go on,” Super Brooke replied.
    “According to my sources, he is planning to bomb the petting zoo,” Detective Cowell explained, “although we don’t really know why. It’s completely abandoned, but I’m not sure he’s aware of this.”
    “Bomb the petting zoo?” Wonder Syesha asked. She was nowhere to be seen.
    “Syesha?” Indestructo Kristy Lee asked, walking around looking for Wonder Syesha.
    “Yes,” Detective Cowell replied, “do your stuff, guys.”
    “And girls,” Super Brooke reminded him.
    “Yeah, yeah,” Detective Cowell complained.
    With that, the supers got back in their limo and drove to Archuletanator’s Evil Abandoned Mobile Mart.
    It was all boarded up, except for one, unlocked emergency exit. Archuletanator was not the sharpest tool in the shed.
    They snuck into his evil abandoned gas station, only to find him putting finishing touches on his bomb. He was, indeed planning on bombing the abandoned petting zoo. The faces of the 11 supers were plastered to the sides of the bomb. It was apparent that Archuletanator did not like them.
    Dreadman accidentally sneezed, resulting in Archuletanator spotting them.
    “Ahhh, you again,” he snarled, “I see you’ve been informed of my recent plans.”
    “Yeah, bombing the petting zoo,” Mega Cook said.
    “Yes, ever since I was a little boy I have despised the petting zoo,” Archuletanator explained, “I was there with my dad, and I was petting a llama. It nearly bit my arm off. I had to have 235 stitches.”
    Shortie Ramiele cringed. Just the idea of stitches gave her the chills.
    “So, I suppose you are going to try to stop me,” Archuletanator guessed, “which is why I have a giant cage that is going to trap all of you!”
    All of a sudden, a huge cage fell from above, trapping the 11 superheroes.
    “Dang it,” Dreadman complained, “he defeated us instead.”
    “Don’t give up so easily, Dreadman,” Sausage Vision (aka Amanda Overmyer) replied. She stared at one bar of the cage. Soon, it turned into a sausage and fell off. Her powers were useful, but not quick enough.
    “We need something better!” Mega Cook exclaimed. Sausage Vision was crushed. Her eyes turned to the floor and accidentally turned Indestructo Kristy Lee’s shoes into sausages. Luckily for her, she was a wizard, and turned them back. She handed Sausage Vision some protective glasses, so nothing else would be sausagified.
    Atomic Carly used her super atomic ray gun arm to blast down one wall of the cage. The Useless David Hernandez watched in amazement.
    “Flapjacks,” cursed Evil Archuletanator, “you have destroyed my super protective superhero trapper cage. I came up with the name myself.”
    Mega Cook was deep in thought. He gathered the other 10 supers and explained his plan.
    Once they were all aware of his plan, Atomic Carly blew the roof off the abandoned Mobile Mart. Super Brooke started a fire near the bomb.
    Archuletanator attempted blowing out the fire, but as always, he failed, so he bailed.
    Racket Man Michael held a force field around all the supers as the fire reached the bomb and blew it to smithereens. Once the explosion was over, they went back to their limo, but it was not there. The bomb destroyed that, too. Luckily Detectives Cowell, Abdul, and Jackson were there with pie to celebrate their victory, and another limo.
    Once again, good towers over evil, and the top 11 superheroes in the world had once again defeated the Evil Archuletanator. They went back to headquarters to have pie and celebrate.
    And the Evil Archuletanator? Well, he found a new Evil Headquarters in an abandoned Organ Factory.
    But that’s another story.

The End.
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

American Idol Superheroes Empty Re: American Idol Superheroes

Post by brookesbiggestfan October 7th 2008, 8:12 pm

someone please comment!!!!!

Current date/time is May 12th 2024, 10:09 am