Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

American Idol Superheroes 3

Poll

Favorite Song From the Attic?

[ 2 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 3 Bar_left15%American Idol Superheroes 3 Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 1 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 3 Bar_left8%American Idol Superheroes 3 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 2 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 3 Bar_left15%American Idol Superheroes 3 Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 1 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 3 Bar_left8%American Idol Superheroes 3 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 13
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

American Idol Superheroes 3 Empty American Idol Superheroes 3

Post by brookesbiggestfan October 2nd 2008, 8:19 pm

Title: Finding Archuletanator

Summary: The idol superheroes go to the mall and discover Archuletanator working at McDonald's in the food court for community service

Main Characters: Brooke White/Super Brooke, David Cook/Mega Cook, Carly Smithson/Atomic Carly, Jason Castro/Dreadman, Kristy Lee Cook/Indestructo Kristy Lee, Syesha Mercado/Wonder Syesha, Ramiele Malubay/Shortie, Michael Johns/Racketman, Chikezie/Rockman, David Hernandez, Archuletanator, Detective Cowell, Ryan Seacrest

No offense is intended to anyone, Jason Castro, David Archuleta, David Hernandez. I just made fun of these people to add humor. I don't hate them and I'm not trying to offend them. The Evil Villain name Archuletanator just worked, so I decided to use him for the villain.

I forgot to include Amanda Overmyer/Sausage Vision. Sorry I'll include her next time!!!!!!!! American Idol Superheroes 3 13731

Also, I added a little humor about Brooke's Bandwagon!!!! (totally not offensive) See if you catch it!!!!!!!

Finding Archuletanator

It was as it had always been. 10 superheroes in the back of a limo, one non-superhero who just liked to hang around with them because he thought it made him cool, and Ryan Seacrest admiring his teeth in the rear-view mirror. The only difference was that they were not going on another crime-fighting expedition. Detective Cowell gave them the day off, on account of Archuletanator’s strange disappearance. This was a relief to all of them, but in a way, sad, because crime-fighting was what brought them together. They were going by their real names, and not their superhero names. It was occasionally confusing, but nobody really had any complaints.
    Except for Jason Castro.
    “I don’t wanna go to the mall!” he complained, “I want to go see that monster truck show!”
    “Uh, Jason, could you maybe be a little quieter?” the commonly passive Brooke White asked him, pulling out one of her iPod earphones, “I mean, if that’s okay with you.”
    “But I don’t wanna be quiet!” he complained again, “I wanna go see monster trucks!”
    Kristy Lee was getting annoyed, so she cursed him with a spell.
    “Deutsch you will now speak!” she hollered.
    “Ich komme aus Deutschland,” Jason said, in German. He covered his mouth and a panicky look came over him.
    “Love the spell,” came a voice, which sounded too much like Syesha’s. But strangely, she was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, she appeared in an empty seat.
    David Hernandez, the only one of them without powers, screamed when Syesha appeared next to him.
    “Would somebody shut him up?” asked David Cook, who was texting back and forth with Michael Johns.
    “Got it covered,” Kristy Lee said. She cast another spell and silenced David Hernandez.
    “Ich heisse Jason!” Jason shouted, “Wie heisst du?”
    “Somebody shut him up!” complained Carly, “or I’ll blast his head off.”
    Jason’s eyes became wide. Carly looked dead serious. Sitting behind him, Brooke, Kristy Lee, and Syesha were trying to muffle their giggles. Suddenly they, as well as Carly, broke out in hysterical laughter.
    “Halt die Klappe!” Jason shouted.
    Again, the girls laughed hysterically at Jason’s German.
    “That’s supposed to mean shut your mouth,” Kristy Lee warned them.
    “Okay, now that’s not cool,” Syesha told him.
    “Das tut mir leid,” Jason apologized.
    Kristy Lee patted him on the head, infuriating Jason.
    “Look!” shouted Brooke, “there’s the mall!”
    “WOO-HOO!!!!!” the girls shouted in perfect unison.
    Ryan Seacrest pulled up in front of the mall’s main entrance. The 10 superheroes, and one non-super exited the limousine and walked into the mall.
    The girls and guys went their separate ways, having separate interests. The girls immediately found an accessory store, while the guys went to the food court.
    “Cute earrings,” Brooke said, admiring a pair of sparkly gold hoops, “except I think I might like them better in silver.”
    “No problem,” Kristy Lee replied. With a flick of her hand, the earrings in Brooke’s hand turned to silver.
    “Awesome,” Brooke exclaimed. She walked to the counter to pay for the earrings.
    “Hey, I didn’t know we had these in silver,” the woman behind the counter said, admiring Brooke’s new earrings.
    “Uh… I think they were the last ones,” Brooke said, trying not to laugh.
    “Darn,” the woman behind the counter said, “$10.45.”
    Brooke handed the woman a ten dollar bill, and two shiny silver quarters. The woman handed her the bag, her receipt, and a nickel in return.
    “This purse looks a lot bigger than last time I saw it,” Carly said, holding up a purse, “don’t think I want it.”
    She put it down, and walked over to admire some bracelets.
    Ramiele, who had also been admiring the purse, picked it up, paid for it, and made it shrink again. It was her who made the purse look too large for Carly.
    Ramiele walked past Carly, flaunting her new purse.
    “Wait, they had that in a smaller size?” Carly asked.
    “Uh, no,” Ramiele chuckled.
    “UGH, YOU!!!!!!” Carly growled, wishing she could blast Ramiele’s head off with her atomic gun arm.
    Back in the food court, the guys were sitting at a table, chowing down on hot dogs and Pepsi, and making fun of Jason’s German.
    “Das is eine Deutsch mann!” David Cook laughed, pointing at Jason.
    Jason swatted him away. He took out his phone, dialed a number, and shouted some strong German language to the person on the other end. The others laughed hysterically. Jason listened to the person on the other end, yelled some more German curse words, hung up, and walked away.
    “Hey, Jason, mate, we didn’t mean to offend you!” shouted Michael.
    When he returned, Jason was speaking English again.
    “Would somebody go get me a corn dog from the vending machine?” he snarled.
    “Yeah, sure,” David Hernandez said.
    Jason chucked four quarters in his direction. David Hernandez fell over.
    After walking throughout several designer clothing stores, jewelry stores, shoe stores, home décor stores, and a Bath & Body Works, the girls decided it was time for a snack. They joined the guys in the food court, who were snacking on a second round of hot dogs and Pepsi. The girls looked at them. They were acting like apes. Eating, hooting, hollering, sipping on Pepsi, more hootin’ and hollerin’, then more eating. The girls walked past their table pretending not to notice them, and went to retrieve fruit smoothies.
    Jason launched a spit ball through a straw, aiming for Ramiele. It hit Brooke instead.
    “Jason!” she cried. She threw a wadded-up napkin at his face, which was preoccupied with laughing hysterically. She wiped the mess off the back of her neck, and borrowed some Purell from Carly to disinfect herself. After finding peach mango smoothies, the girls found a table as far away as possible from the guys, who were throwing French fries in the air and catching them in their mouths. They sipped on their smoothies, talked, and watched the guys acting like apes.
    David Cook led the group of apes over to a McDonalds.
    “Can I take your order?” a very familiar sounding person asked.
    Michael Johns lifted up the guy’s McDonald’s visor, revealing the evil face they had conquered many times before.
    “ARCHULETANATOR!” they gasped.
    The girls heard them shout that evil name. They got up, leaving their stuff, and their half-finished peach mango smoothies.
    Since they had encountered Archuletanator, they had to go by their superhero names.
    Indestructo Kristy Lee snapped her fingers, and zapped all 11 of them into their superhero crime-fighting costumes.
    “Chill,” Archuletanator said, “I’m working. I had to do community service since I blew up the Senior Home.”
    “YOU BLEW UP THE SENIOR HOME?” gasped Carly, “MY GRANDFATHER LIVES THERE!”
    “Chill,” Archuletanator said again, “it was abandoned. Apparently the seniors formed a band and are now touring the country on a bandwagon.”
    “Hey, I have a bandwagon!” exclaimed Super Brooke.
    Everyone looked at her with confused looks on their faces.
    “So this is not an evil scheme?” Mega Cook asked.
    “Uh, no,” Archuletanator replied, “and if you’re not going to order, I suggest you leave, because there’s a line.”
    “Darn,” cursed Jason, “I was hoping to defeat him, once and for all.”
    “It’ll never be once and for all,” Ramiele replied.
    “Just temporarily,” Syesha replied, “I mean, without Archuletanator, we basically have no lives. Crime-fighting is our job.”
    “Yeah, I made quite a fortune,” Racketman (Michael Johns) said, taking out a large wad of cash.
    “But I can’t say I’m not enjoying this day off,” Super Brooke said, running over to their table, and holding up several bags full of purchases.
    “Well said,” Indestructo Kristy Lee replied.
    “Uh, excuse me, are you going to order?” a man with a British accent asked, tapping Mega Cook on the shoulder.
    They turned around and saw no one but Detective Simon Cowell.
    “ARCHULETANATOR!” Detective Cowell shouted, “FORCES ATTACK!”
    “He’s doing community service,” Rockman (Chikezie) explained.
    “Oh,” Detective Cowell replied, “I’m going to get a corn dog.”
    And with that he left.
    The supers left too, feeling satisfied with themselves. They had fun, and did not have to “bring down” Archuletanator. For once in their lives, the felt relaxed…
    Until the next day when Detective Cowell called saying that Archuletanator had just burned down the mall.
    But that’s another story.

The End.
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

American Idol Superheroes 3 Empty Re: American Idol Superheroes 3

Post by GeeWindu October 3rd 2008, 5:54 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That is great!!!!!!!! I love it hahahahahaha. That really cheered me up and made me laugh today when I needed it Thanks. Hahaha that is a great story. I can't wait for more!
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan October 9th 2008, 10:46 am

haha i like that he works at mcdonalds don't u????

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 12:10 pm