Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol Superheroes 4

Poll

Your favorite super?

[ 5 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 4 Bar_left100%American Idol Superheroes 4 Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 4 Bar_left0%American Idol Superheroes 4 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 4 Bar_left0%American Idol Superheroes 4 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 5
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

American Idol Superheroes 4 Empty American Idol Superheroes 4

Post by brookesbiggestfan October 3rd 2008, 6:25 pm

Title: Switching Powers

Main Characters:
    Super Brooke
    Mega Cook
    Atomic Carly
    Dreadman
    Indestructo Kristy Lee (IKL)
    Wonder Syesha
    Shortie
    Racketman
    Rockman
    Sausage Vision
    Useless
    Detective Cowell

Plot: The supers powers are switched

Again, no offense intended to anyone.

[b]Switching Powers

Starring:

Super Brooke
    Mega Cook
    Atomic Carly
    Dreadman
    Indestructo Kristy Lee
    Wonder Syesha
    Shortie
    Racketman
    Rockman
    Sausage Vision
    Useless
    Detective Cowell

Once again, the superheroes were on their way to headquarters. It was a cloudy, rainy day. The distance there from LA was inconvinient, but hidden from any evil villains who might want to destroy it. As always, Dreadman was complaining about the oh-so-long distance to get to headquarters, Super Brooke was listening to her iPod, Wonder Syesha was invisible, and Mega Cook was getting annoyed with Dreadman.

"Would somebody shut him up?" Mega Cook asked.

"Gladly," Indestructo Kristy Lee replied.

"No!" Dreadman shouted.

Super Brooke pulled out one earphone and said to Indestructo Kristy Lee, "make it quick."

"I am not going to be silenced, put under a German-speaking spell, or be turned into a sausage!" Dreadman shouted, "I'm putting my foot down."

Being the wizard of them, Indestructo Kristy Lee had the final say. Dreadman was shouting at her to stop any spells she was going to put on him. Everyone else was yelling at her to shut him up. She was under a lot of pressure, and couldn't remember the spell. She quickly shouted what she was fairly certain was the silence spell.

"SWITCHUS POWERIUS!"

Everyone felt a jolt.

"What did you do?" asked Super Brooke, wrapping the iPod earphones around her iPod. She tucked it into her bag, and examined herself, nervously, making sure she wasn't green or scaly or anything unusual that could have been caused by the jolt they all felt.

"I don't know." Indestructo Kristy Lee said.

"Where are you?" Mega Cook asked Indestructo Kristy Lee.

"I'm right here!" she replied, nervously. She looked down. She couldn't see herself. She was invisible.

"Omg, IKL, you're invisible," Super Brooke exclaimed.

"I think I have Wonder Syesha's powers," IKL said, in a panic.

"Then what powers do I have?" Wonder Syesha asked.

"I don't know," Indestructo Kristy Lee replied, "wait, who's that?"

"It's me!" Carly's voice said. The face was not hers though.

"Well I guess we know who has my powers," Super Brooke said. She had the amazing ability to fly, control the weather, and change her appearance.

Suddenly, David Hernandez turned into a sausage.

"Oops," Michael Johns said.

"Great, now we know who has Amanda's powers," Super Brooke said, talking about Amanda Overmyer, AKA Sausage Vision.

Suddenly, Ramiele ripped out the seat in front of her.

"Well she has my powers," said David Cook.

"Great, so I'm like Spiderman?" Ramiele asked.

"Sorta," DC replied.

"I wish I had chocolate," Super Brooke said. Suddenly, a chocolate bar appeared before her.

"I have Kristy's powers," she said, "nice!"

Suddenly, Amanda Overmyer turned into a giant stone woman.

"She has my powers," Chikezie said.

"Brooke, say "Human Again May David Turn" and turn Hernandez back into a human so we can figure out who's power he has," Indestructo Kristy Lee instructed.

"Human again may David Turn," Brooke said. Suddenly, David Hernandez turned human again.

DH suddenly lasered a hole through the wall of the limo, with his hair.

"He has my powers," Jason said, "darn, I wanted my powers."

"Syesha, try sticking out your arm and pressing your elbow," Carly told her.

Syesha stuck out her left arm, and pressed her elbow with her right hand. Her arm turned into an atomic weapon. She knew she had Carly's powers.

Chikezie shrank to the size of a Barbie Doll, claiming Ramiele's powers.

"That means either Jason or David Cook has Michael's powers," Brooke explained, "the other one has no powers."

David Cook reached his hands above his head. A strong force field blasted the roof off the limo.

"Yess!!!" he cheered.

"That means Jason has no powers!" laughed Kristy Lee.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Jason shouted.

"Kristy, shut him up," Wonder Syesha complained.

"Uh, I have Kristy's powers," Brooke reminded her, "what do I say, Kristy? To silence Jason, I mean."

"Say, "SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!" and then chant Jason's name seven and a half times," Kristy Lee explained.

"Seven and a half?" Carly asked.

"Say Jason's name seven times, and for the half you say Jas," Kristy Lee continuted.

"Okay," Brooke said nervously, "Shut your piehole, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jas."

Jason was silent.

Everyone cheered.

"We have to think up new names!" exclaimed Amanda, "I'll be Rockwoman!"

"Can I be Laserhair?" David Hernandez asked.

"I'm Indestructo B-Dub!" Brooke exclaimed, laughing. American Idol Superheroes 4 964407

"I'm gonna be, Forceman!" David Cook exclaimed.

"IKL!" Kristy Lee shouted.

"That's basically the same as before," Brooke reminded her.

"Right," Kristy Lee replied, "Disappearing Kristy Lee!"

"Super Carly," Carly said, "Hey, look, here comes the sun!"

The sun came out from behind the clouds. American Idol Superheroes 4 66797

"Jason can be Useless," chuckled Syesha, "and I'll be Atomic Syesha!"

"Can I be TBDWS?" Chikezie asked.

"TBDWS?" Brooke asked.

"The Big Dude Who Shrinks?" he asked.

"Sure, why not?" Ramiele replied, "I'm gonna be Spiderwoman!" She tested out her new Spidey powers by tying up Jason.

Soon, they reached headquarters. They exited the limo, talking to each other about their new powers.

When they got inside the headquarters building, Detective Cowell was on the video message.

"There's a little problem," Indestructo B-Dub started.

Forceman explained their power switching problem. None of them really knew how to use their new powers, and they weren't really sure they could defeat the evil Archuletanator without screwing up.

Detective Cowell left for a moment, talked with Detectives Abdul and Jackson, and came back.

"I suppose you can have the day off," he told them, "but this is the last one this month."

Detectives Cowell, Abdul, and Jackson went off to attempt defeating Archuletanator themselves.

The supers sat around their lounge, experimenting with their new powers. After awhile, they grew bored, and wanted their old powers back. The problem was, neither Brooke nor Kristy Lee knew the spell to give them their rightful powers back.

Brooke tried several different spells, none of them did anything.

After many attempts and a great deal of thinking, Brooke had an idea.

"Is there a time travel spell?" she asked.

"That's a great idea!" David Cook exclaimed, "we could go back in time and get our original powers back!"

"There is," Kristy Lee began, "but it's complicated. Everyone has to stand in a circle holding hands."

The 11 supers stood up, got in a circle, and took hands.

"Now Brooke, you have to say, "Take us back to the time before, take us back to this morning, open that door. Then everyone has to repeat after you. Then we have to say at the same time, "Take us back to the time 9:45 AM!"

"Take us back to the time before, take us back to this morning, open that door," Brooke chanted.

Everyone repeated the spell.

"1...2...3..." Brooke said.

"Take us back to the time 9:45 AM!" they shouted together.

They closed their eyes and squeezed each others hands as they were zapped back through time.

The next thing they knew, or didn't quite know, they were back in the limo.

"What happened?" Michael asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I have no clue," Brooke replied. She blinked quickly and tried to figure out what was wrong.

"Something happened, but I'm not quite sure what," she continued.

For the rest of that limo ride, they sat in silence, trying to figure out what it was that was different about the cloudy, rainy morning.

The End.
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

American Idol Superheroes 4 Empty Re: American Idol Superheroes 4

Post by brookesbiggestfan October 5th 2008, 4:08 pm

please comment!!!!! i wanna know what u think!!!! same w/ all my other stories!!! Very Happy
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan October 9th 2008, 7:04 pm

hi sorry i'm spazzing also i wanted this to come up on the home page with the other recently viewed topics or whatever it is
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan October 11th 2008, 11:12 am

American Idol Superheroes 4 820627
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan October 14th 2008, 8:59 pm

super brooke= the obvious fave. stupid poll question. just thought i should ask.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 3:40 pm