Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 2: I have no mom...

FrOoke_Whiite
    FrOoke_Whiite
    Idol Auditioner
    Idol Auditioner

Chapter 2: I have no mom... Empty Chapter 2: I have no mom...

Post by FrOoke_Whiite May 21st 2009, 2:52 pm

I was completely speechless because of the beauty of the girl. She was beautiful beyond imagining. She had long wavy blonde hair and a face just simply angelic. She wore great clothes… greater than anyone’s I’ve seen so far. I even think that the whole soccer field stopped and stared at her. I was completely shocked when she approached me. I felt like I’ve seen her before…
    -- 7:50 AM 6/05/09 RIZAL PARK.
    “uhh, hi…” I said, mesmerized by her beauty. “i was just wondering… have I seen you before” I asked, totally confused. “well, there is a possibility… here’s the answer to your question: Do you watch American Idol?” she asked. I thought for a second there. Omg. It was Brooke White… From American Idol!!! I totally spazzed and was embarrassed. Ohh! I remember now! I got the V.I.P. seats for Brooke’s concert on the 13th! I reminded myself. “Oh-ohh… Hi Miss Brooke White…” I said totally embarrassed. She flashed a smile at me… but there was something wrong…I was surprised. She was much more beautiful than before, in her music video and her album pictures! I figured that maybe the cap and the glasses were her disguises. But still, the soccer team figured out. “Help me find a safe hiding spot! Help me please!” she said, obviously talking to me and not the mob of Brooke White fans screaming for autographs and pictures. I, quickly thinking that I had to help my idol, grabbed her hand and took her downhill, to our tree house. No ne would find us there.

--8:35 AM FRANCES & THEA’S TREE HOUSE.

“Hey, thanks.” She said, removing her cap and letting out her wavy blonde hair. Why me??? I asked myself. Of all of the people in the park, why me? “I didn’t catch your name, lil’ guy!” she said, removing her shades, showing her beautiful blue eyes. “uhm, its Frances Allison Ashley. Call me whatever you want, miss Brooke.” I said, trying to keep my cool. “I’d call you Frances. I bet a lot of people don’t call you that, so I figured that I would call you that. And don’t call me Miss Brooke! Call me… Hmm… Brookie? Eli? Yeah… I think eli is nice since almost no one calls me that. Razz” she said, being all nice and stuff. “HEYY! YOU UP THERE, ALLY? BROOKE, YOUR IDOL, WAS IN RIZAL PARK! YOU MISSED HE—“ she got cut off as she poked her head off the entrance ladder. “Dangit, thea, way to go. Scream out loud that my idol is Brooke White and she was in the park. YOU KNOW THAT I KNEW THAT ALREADY, RIGHT?” I said. “Hi.” Brooke said, waving at Thea. “Omg. How’d you get her here?! Did you kidnap her!? I’m not part of this if that’s what its about!” Thea said, getting in. “no, no. you see, Frances here saved me from the mob of fans. “ Brooke said. “WHAT WOULD KAY THIN—oh, wait, she saved you?” Thea said, surprised. “just keep quiet about me being here for a while, ‘kay Thea?” Brooke said. She spazzed inside. I know it. “okay, now Thea, we gotta help Brookie here get to our house to stay there while the fans are searching for her.” I said, smiling at Brooke. Thea busted out a laugh. “yeah, call her Brookie. >_<” Thea said. “ Thea, you can call me Eli.” She said. Thea was totally shocked. “oh, okay…” Thea said. “Hmm… Brookie, wear my shirt. It may be tiny but we have to bear with it. Thea, let her borrow your hat.”

We got all set. I was wearing brooke’s shirt and she was wearing mine. It was comfy! What was embarrassing was… my shirt was so tiny that her belly could be seen. I knew she was conservative but it was needed. “Sorry about the shirt, its just really needed.” I told her. “I guess I’d have to just stick with it.” She said followed by a sigh. “Really really really sorry… would you want Thea’s shirt? Since she’s a lot bigger than—“ she shook her head. “This is fine. Don’t worry ‘bout it, Franchee!” she said. She was so very nice to me. I guess it’s all just because I saved her. “Lets go then!” we climb down the ladder. I spied if any Brooke fans were around… since there were none, I gestured my hand to let them come down. They nodded. We hurried and fast-walked as we acted normal. “uh, Kay…” I called her… “yea—OMG! IS THAT?!” she was shocked. “you bet.” She said. “IT’S A GOOD THING MY FRIENDS AREN’T HERE YET! Hurry up. Go upstairs.” Kay said, understanding. “ thanks for not showing them my identity, Kay.” Brooke said, catching Kay’s name. “no prob.” She replied. *dingdong* “Hurry! They’re here!” said Thea, hurrying us. “We’re up! Let them come in!” I shouted for Kay to hear. “ooh, is this your mom, Franch? Wow you’re awfully young in this picture… where is your mother?” she asked. I sighed and pointed up. Hopefully she’ll understand that…

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 2:58 pm