Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The End of Everything I Came to Love, chapter 3

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

The End of Everything I Came to Love, chapter 3 Empty The End of Everything I Came to Love, chapter 3

Post by brookesbiggestfan January 5th 2009, 10:19 pm

The week came & went. Nothing changed, although I hoped Brooke & David changed their minds about having to close. I was waiting on table five when Brooke (who was crying) got up on the karyoke stage, and turned on the mic.

"Excuse me," she began, "can I see the entire staff in the Lounge for a moment? I apologize for the inconvinience."

We dropped what we were doing and went into the Lounge.

Brooke was sitting in a corner, crying.

I knew what David was about to say.

I went over to Brooke, took her gently by the arm, and guided her to the couch so she could sit by me.

"Brooke and I have had to make a very tough decision," David began, "and it pains me to have to tell you this all of a sudden, but Wednesday will be this restaurant's last day."

Brooke was bawling by this point. I tried my best to comfort her, but I felt so empty inside, all I could do was weep.

"I'm very sorry," David continued, "you may all go back to what you were doing."

A bunch of silently depressed employees went back out into the restaurant.

I didn't have the strenght to go back out, because I was fairly certain that every thing I had come to love was about to end.
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

The End of Everything I Came to Love, chapter 3 Empty Re: The End of Everything I Came to Love, chapter 3

Post by Shawna January 6th 2009, 9:14 pm

no!!! noooooooooooooooooooo
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

The End of Everything I Came to Love, chapter 3 Empty Re: The End of Everything I Came to Love, chapter 3

Post by brookesbiggestfan January 7th 2009, 11:05 am

i almost cried writing it :^(

but dont worry i know what happens next... NOT TELLING TILL I POST IT THOUGH!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 5:06 pm