Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The End of Everything I Came to Love, chapter 1

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

The End of Everything I Came to Love, chapter 1 Empty The End of Everything I Came to Love, chapter 1

Post by brookesbiggestfan January 5th 2009, 10:04 pm

I was working at the Cook n' Brooke. The Cook n' Brooke was my favorite place in the world. My idols were there, and in addition to being my idols, they had also become some of my best friends. So much had happened to me at the Cook n' Brooke. I met my idols, gotten my first job, witnessed a fire, David had appendicitis, I sang in front of a crowd, and stayed there overnight when we were all snowed in after a Christmas party. The Cook n' Brooke was an extremely important part of my life. I felt very at home there.

I was on my way to the bathroom and I had to pass the Lounge. I could hear Brooke & David talking.

"That's it?" David said, "the restaurant will never survive now."

I think I stopped breathing.

"No!" Brooke cried, "David, we can't close! This place is part of the community! And I can't bear to part with it."

"We don't have much of a choice, B-Dub," David told her.

"Give it another two weeks," Brooke begged.

"One week is all we have left," David replied, "we'll give it that. If nothing happens by then, we have no choice."

I was fairly certain I had stopped breathing by that point.

Was this the end? The end of the fun times, the memories, the friendships? Was this the end of the time I could spend with Brooke & David? I couldn't handle that thought. I ran through the restaurant until I reached Brooke's secret room. I went in, threw myself on the couch, and silently bawled for a long, long time.
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

The End of Everything I Came to Love, chapter 1 Empty Re: The End of Everything I Came to Love, chapter 1

Post by Shawna January 6th 2009, 9:10 pm

Oh nooooo!!!

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 3:45 pm