Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 1: Big Bump.

FrOoke_Whiite
    FrOoke_Whiite
    Idol Auditioner
    Idol Auditioner

Chapter 1: Big Bump. Empty Chapter 1: Big Bump.

Post by FrOoke_Whiite May 21st 2009, 2:50 pm

I am Frances Allison Ashley. They call me Alice though. I go to the school named San Beda College. I’m currently 16 years old and in 4th year high when summer ends. Well it will be in three days. I’m currently preparing. Smile
    --6:00 AM 6/05/09 GREENE RESIDENCES.
    *ring!* My alarm clock was ringing like crazy. I was still sleepy, but I managed to get up after a few seconds and turn off my alarm clock. I quickly went downstairs to check if someone was up. There were my sisters, Kaydan who was 19 years of age and the eldest and Thea who was 17 the most annoying and the second child. “Up sa early, Ash?” said kaydan. “Wow Alice! You look more monstrous than yesterday!” said Thea, who was ignored. “Yeah. Going for a morning jog.” I told Kay, not looking or giving a glimpse to Thea. “ You do know that I’m here, right ally?” Thea said, giving me ‘the look’
    “Hey Ally, c’mon! You know I was just kidding!” Thea said, sorta laughing. “Thought so, Thea.” I said laughing back. “My turn to cook! Hmm… what should I cook? Oh! I know! I’ll cook the bacon!” said Thea, sticking her head out of the fridge with a pack of bacon in her hands. After a few minutes, the smell of half-burnt bacon was in the air…. “Uhm, yeah… burnt bacon?” I asked giggling as she put the plates, forks and spoons in place. “Half-burnt bacons! You monster look-alike!” Thea said, hitting me in the back. I finished my plate. Aw man! It was Friday. My turn to wash the dishes! “Hey Ally, your turn to –“I KNOW THEA!” I said, loud and clear. She let out a big laugh as I started. As I scraped and scrubbed every last piece of burnt bacon on the plates, forks, spoons and the frying pan, I decided that maybe I’ll go jogging with Thea and Kay-Kay. I got in the showers before telling them which made me get away from EVERYTHING. It felt good. I got on a fresh pair of running shorts and my jogging shoes. “Hmm” I thought. “Maybe Raphy will be in the park today. That’s bad. Way bad.” I thought. But I had to anyways, I felt FAT… got down the stairs and kissed my sleeping mother on the forehead on my way down. “Hey, Thea, Kay-kay, want to go jogging with me?” I asked them. “eh, I can’t. because I’m waiting for Rielee, Mae and Krizzia.” Said Kay-kay. “I can, ashy!” said Thea. “Uhm... O.k. Fine. But NO, and I mean NADA, FUNNY Business!” I said to her, and she replied with a laugh and said, “Yesh! I won’t! I promise!” “That’s what you said last time…” I muttered to my self. “ WHAT DID YOU SAY?! >:O” she screamed into my ear. “n-no-nothing..” I said trying to recover from that loud noise that made my eardrums bleed (Figure of speech!!! XD)
    After a few minutes of Thea, pampering her self, as always, I managed to call Ralph on the cell phone without being noticed. “Hey Ally, what up?” He said. “Where are you know, Raphy?” I asked him, hurrying up. “In the park. Why?” he asked. “OI! WHO IS THAT?! YIEE! ALLY HAS A BOYFRIEND!” “talk to you later, Ralph” I said, hanging up on him. “WHY I OTTA! COME HERE!!! I’M GOING TO PWN YOUR ASS!” I said, chasing after Thea. “CHILL! I was just kidding!” Thea said, laughing. “IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN, IMMA TOTALLY PWN YOUR ASS!” I warned Thea. And still, she made a joke out of it and laughed it off. “Lets go now.” I said still with the anger on the tone of my voice.
    --7:00 AM CENTRAL PARK, RIZAL.
    “Finally! We’re here! I thought the uphill jog to here was the exercise! Whew!” said Thea, while I wasn’t tired at all. She’s totally WEAK… “Shut the freak up and just stretch already!” I said to Thea, still with an angry tone. “NYIEE! You’re still mad? :[“ she asked. “YAHH THINK?!” I asked, sorta smiling. ☺ “YIEEE! YOU’RE SMILING. <3” she said. Grr. ”BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed. “Hey, look I’m sorry dod.” She apologized. “THAT’S WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR! GOSH DANGIT, THEA!” I said, hitting her. “booyahh! I thought you’d be here” said Ralph. “uhh, hey Ally, hey thea.” Ralph said, scratching his blonde, short-long blonde hair. As I put my short blonde-with-blue-and-pink –streaked hair behind my ear. “uhh hey Ralph…” she said, her tone surprised.
    “uhh guys, gotta run, coach is callin me. Bye. ☺” he said, waving. Very Happy “OH MYY EFFING …” said Thea. “What the hell did I ever do to deserve an evil sister like YOU!?” I asked myself, feeling that I’ve done something wrong. “I won’t tease you…” she said. I was surprised… her life was teasing me. “its just that RALPH IS SO HOTT NOW. Unlike before, you know.” She said. I was shocked. But instead, I ignored her for Ralph liked me. And by like, I mean ‘like like’. I just ignored his good looks and beautiful eyes. He wasn’t the one for me. I don’t need no jock. I wouldn’t want to be popular… I’m fine with my life as it is now even though he is so nice to me. Trust me. I’ve been there. I already tried to like him back, but it just didn’t work for the two of us. And I’m sort of still adjusting to the fact that we can never be together… “okay…” I just said.. “lets go, jog now…” I said, still thinking about it… “oh yeah! I’m gong to be as a Bunny >:O” she said, joking. “yeah, yeah.” I said, jogging along. After a few jogs around the park, I stopped by near the soccer field to take a quick rest.

I watched the soccer players… I wanted to be a soccer player. I looked by the bench to see that Ralph was calling for my attention. Waving was the only thing he could do since he was scared that if he yelled at me, I’d be annoyed. I think of him as a little boy trying to be a man while showing me that he likes me. He was… trying too hard. He was pouring his all to me. I wanted to shut him up, but I couldn’t… I was too nice… and he was too nice as well. I know Ralph still likes me and I like him back… but it gets annoying… you know, his signs of affection? I mean like one day when I was a junior, he put violets in my locker. Tons and tons of violets not knowing I was ALLERGIC to them. I got home with my voice sounding like I inhaled helium. I got embarrassed in front of my whole class… I mean, I can’t ignore my studies because of my stupid allergies. “Whew” said Thea, sneaking up on me. “Gah!” I looked back… IT WASN’T THEA! “Hi there, sorry if I startled you.” Said the Beautiful lady.

yeah, we all know who that is Wink

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 6:13 am