Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 4, FINAL CHAPTER!!

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Love at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 4, FINAL CHAPTER!! Empty Love at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 4, FINAL CHAPTER!!

Post by brookesbiggestfan January 19th 2009, 11:55 am

At Eliza's I helped her pick her outfit, do her hair and makeup. She looked amazing. We chose a gray top, gray flats, and a white skirt. I curled her hair, and helped her do her makeup a little nicer for her date. I used my brown eyeshadow on her, because brown shadow makes blue eyes look bluer.

"Thank you so much, Brooke," Eliza said, smiling.

"No problem," I replied.

The doorbell rang.

"It's Lester!" Eliza shrieked, "bye Brooke! Thanks! You can take my car back to the restaurant!"

She tossed me the keys and ran downstairs.

I tried to neaten up Eliza's messy room, and then took Eliza's car back to the Cook n' Brooke. Eliza and Lester were already seated and sipping from one lemonade with two straws.

Awwww. They were incredibly cute together.

"Hi, I'm Brooke and I'll be your waitress this evening," I said.

"Hey, Brooke," Eliza said, smiling, "Lester, this is my friend, Brooke. Brooke, this is Lester.

'Hey Brooke," Lester said.

"Hi," I replied smiling, "what can I get you to eat?"

"Uh... I'll have the spaghetti," Eliza replied, "what do you want, Lester?"

"I'll have the same," Lester replied, smiling at Eliza.

"Alright," I said, "your food will be right out."

"Thanks, Brooke," Eliza replied, smiling at me. She took a sip from their lemonade.

I delivered their orders and went into the Lounge. David was there playing the Wii.

"How's Eliza doing?" David asked.

"They're adorable!" I sighed, "they make the cutest couple. They're sharing a lemonade."

"Aww," David said, swining. He was playing Tennis on the Wii, "what did they order?"

"Spaghetti," I replied, "both of them!"

David smiled and swung again.

"Wanna play?" he asked.

"Thanks but no," I replied, "I have to go back out there."

"Yeah, okay," David said, swinging.

"I'll play later," I added, "promise."

David smiled & swung as I walked back into the restaurant. I got Eliza & Lester's meals and delivered them to the table where they were sipping from their one lemonade at the same time, smiling at each other as they sipped.

"Here you go," I said, as I set their meals down in front of them.

"Thanks," Lester said.

"I'll be right back, Lester," Eliza said, getting out of her chair, "Brooke, come with me."

I followed Eliza into the women's room.

"Brooke, guess what?" Eliza exclaimed.

"What?" I replied.

"Lester asked me to be his girlfriend!" Eliza cheered.

"Eliza, I'm so happy for you," I replied, hugging her.

"I have to get back to Lester," Eliza replied, happily, "I will tell you every detail later!"

With that, Eliza ran back out to meet her new boyfriend at their table. I went to the Lounge and sat beside David.

"David," I began, "I know Eliza's not our daughter, but our little girl's growning up."

David pulled me into a hug and kissed me. We were both happy for Eliza, but also sort of sad, I think. Sad, because we had to share Eliza with more of the world now. She wasn't so attached to us anymore.

Maybe Eliza was moving on.

The End.

SNEEK PEEK!

"Brooke, Eliza told me that she's sick of you and she wishes you'd leave her alone already."

"Excuse me?" I asked, trying to hold back the tears.

"She said to freaking leave her alone."

How could Eliza say something like that?

I was crushed. What had I done that was so wrong?

Nothing.

I went into my secret room, locked the door, and silently cried.

Current date/time is May 9th 2024, 7:32 pm