Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 7

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 7 Empty A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 7

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 2nd 2008, 8:02 pm

Brooke & David gave me the grand tour. I saw the living room (tan), kitchen (pale green), dining room (light yellow), Brooke & David's bedroom (tealy-blue), their recording studio (yeah, they had one of those), their music room (equipped with a grand piano, Brooke's acoustic guitars and David's electric guitar (this room was light pink)), and the guest room, where I'd be staying for the week. It was very sophisticated. It was light purple (my favorite) with a queen bed and a gorgeous canopy. I loved it and wished it was my room at home. Brooke told me to make myself at home, so I stocked the dresser in there with my clothes, and put all my jewlery and makeup on top. I put all my other stuff in the bathroom (toothbrush, toothpaste, soaps, etc). Then I went to the music room, where Brooke and David were strumming on their acoustic guitars singing another duet. When they finished, Brooke went to the piano and began singing I Am... I Said, while David reclined on the couch, closed his eyes, and listened to the music. Without noticing, I started singing with Brooke. I didn't notice when Brooke stopped singing so she could listen to me sing (AAAHHH), until the song was over. Brooke and David clapped. I think I turned beet red and just about passed out.

Brooke grabbed me by the arm and without saying a word, she dragged me to the recording studio. She put me in front of a mic, gave me headphones, and told me to sing I Am... I Said when she cued me. I sang when she told me to, and I was scared out of my wits. I was real quiet at first, but throughout the song I gained confidence and sang my heart out. I finally understood why Brooke & David loved singing so much. It was like therapy, but better.

As it turned out, I ended up recording a 9 track CD. Brooke told me my first 'album' needed a title, so we debated. Brooke thought it should be something like "Inspirational Songs". David came up with "ROCK ON," but Brooke told him that was a bit too hard core for the type of music I recorded. I suggested "Eliza's Inspirational Songs to Rock Out To," so I could combine their ideas, but I decided that was lame. Finally I got a good one and it fit perfectly.

Songs From Brooke's Recording Studio, by Eliza.

We all loved it. The 'album' wasn't great, but it was special. Special to me. I also sang a duet with David, and one with Brooke. They turned out great, too.

Later, we had lunch. Brooke is anti-sandwich, so David made us salad. I told him it was so good it should be on the menu at the Cook n' Brooke. It already was.

Oops.

After lunch, I reclined in 'my room' and listened to my iPod. (It was Sunday and the restaurant is closed Sundays and every other Saturday.) Brooke came in.

"I'm going shopping," she told me, "wanna come? I asked David, but he said no."

"You bet!" I replied. I grabbed my purse, iPod and cell and we hit the road.

CHAPTER 8 COMING SOON!!
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 7 Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 7

Post by Shawna December 2nd 2008, 10:48 pm

I can't even explain how jealous I am of Eliza!!! Hahaha, I'm soo pathetic! LOL
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 7 Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 7

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 5th 2008, 11:19 pm

yeah, i know, i wish eliza was real and i could trade places w/her!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 11:29 pm