Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 9

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 9 Empty A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 9

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 6th 2008, 12:01 am

Wow.

The bed in my guest room at Brooke & David's was the best thing I'd ever slept in. I slept until 9:17, and went downstairs to find Brooke & David awake, dressed, and ready to go to the restaurant. David was downing cup after cup of coffee, and Brooke was eating a bowl of Smart Start with her iPod earphones in her ears.

"Good morning, Eliza," Brooke said, in a cheerful manner.

"Hi," I said. I wasn't fully awake yet, so it came out more like "Huh."

"Coffee, Eliza?" David asked me.

Coffee? I was 13!

"No thanks," I replied, "do you have orange juice."

"Yeah, sure!" Brooke replied. She got up and went to the refrigerator, and returned with a pitcher of orange juice. She retrieved a glass from a cabinet and poured the juice for me. It was great. Everything tasted better at Brooke & David's house.

I got ready for work (wow, that sounds weird) and we drove to the Cook n' Brooke. It was karyoke night that night, so Brooke & David rehearsed their new duet, "My Love." It was one of the prettiest songs I'd ever heard. Brooke offered me the mic again, and this time I accepted the offer. I felt comfortable singing in front of Brooke & David. I sang Every Breath You Take. I felt like that was my song. I knew Brooke sang it first, and someone else sang it before her, but I thought it was the song that best suited my voice. I sang my heart out and took a bow when Brooke & David applauded.

We prepared for the day , and soon, customers came in.

I spotted my best friends, Amanda, Elizabeth, and Kristy at a table and I couldn't be happier. They had been at dance camp for three weeks and I was SO glad to see them. (BTW I DON'T dance) I asked Brooke if I could take their table (16) and of course, she said okay. I ran over there extremely excited and they screamed, and I screamed, and we hugged.

"You work here now?" Amanda asked me.

I nodded in excitement.

"I met Brooke, David, and all the other season 7 contestants!" I exclaimed.

They couldn't help but scream.

"Kristy Lee too?" asked Kristy (my friend). Kristy was a big Kristy Lee fan, mostly becasue they had the same name.

"I'll introduce you later," I told her.

She screamed again. I could tell I had just made her day.

"Come back at seven tonight!" I told them. I promised to introduce them to their favorite contestants.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked, casually.

Then I recommended the soup of the day, "It's My Declaration That This Chicken Noodle Soup is Good", because if I don't, they get a free bowl, and David hates that. They all ordered that soup along with the salad that David made for Brooke & me the other day, and glasses of "Here Comes the Sun Lemonade". I sith them and chatted while their food was being prepared, until Brooke told me to wait on table 5. After I delivered the meals to my friends, I stole croutons from their salads whenever I walked by. I was hungry, the restaurant was packed, and Brooke was counting on me to wait on tables 5, 16, 26, 19, 31, 42, 1, 3 and 13, at the same time. That sounds like a lot of work, and it was, but I didn't mind. I loved my job, I loved the atmosphere, and I especially loved my bosses.

Have I mentioned how cool they are?

Chapter 10 Coming Up!!!
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 9 Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 9

Post by Shawna December 6th 2008, 12:30 am

I want to be Eliza!!!!!!!!

I love it how you make your stories so believable! Very Happy
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 9 Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 9

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 6th 2008, 7:05 pm

yeah i wish i was eliza too!!!! for a few minutes, i thought i was... haha

and thanks!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 10:27 pm