Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 10

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 10 Empty A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 10

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 6th 2008, 12:09 am

That night was karyoke night, which as I might have mentioned is my favorite day of the week. This was the first karyoke night I had attended since I met Brooke & David. Sure, I knew them, but that didn't make karyoke night any less exciting. I sat at a table right in front of the state and listened happily to Brooke & David's new duet, which I mentioned before. It was a great song. They sang two duets, and two solo songs each. I loved every single second of it.

After they left the state, the spotlight suddenly shone on me. I was sitting innocently at my table.

I got nervous.

"May I present, my new waitress, and friend, Eliza," David announced, from the side of the stage.

WHAT?????

Brooke handed me a mic, and instructed me to go on stage and sing "Every Breath You Take."

And I repeat: WHAT????????????????

I had never been so scared in all my life. Without any confidence whatsoever, I walked on stage. Sure, I sang in front of Brooke & David, but theyre were like 100 people watching me. Just saying that scares me.

I heard five voices cheer. Brooke, David, and my three friends. Also my sister Katie and her boyfriend, Ralph were there.

CRAP.

Katie was extremely judgemental. Ralph was... well... a little different.

Brooke & David were sitting in front of the stage smiling. Soon, the music came on and I came in when I was supposed to. I was really quiet at first, even with the mircrophone, and my voice was shaky. I saw Brooke give me a thumbs up and that was an automatic confidence booster. Focusing just on Brooke & David similing at me, I sang my heart out. I pretended they were the only ones in the whole restaurant and that made it so much easier for me. For now, they were the only ones I could sing in front of.

While I was singing, I realized something.

The past few days had been The Time of My Life.
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 10 Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 10

Post by Shawna December 6th 2008, 12:33 am

I loved reading this! Great job! You are really creative! Smile
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 10 Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life, chapter 10

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 6th 2008, 11:05 am

yay!!! glad u liked it!!! it was so much fun to write and for a few minutes i forgot that i WASN'T eliza. haha. i have it finished and i will post the next chapter later!!!! also i started a sequel!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 10:27 pm