Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My dreams are finally coming true. a day in school with the idols.

FrOoke_Whiite
    FrOoke_Whiite
    Idol Auditioner
    Idol Auditioner

My dreams are finally coming true. a day in school with the idols. Empty My dreams are finally coming true. a day in school with the idols.

Post by FrOoke_Whiite February 13th 2009, 5:23 am

So yeah... i'm 12...

and i LOVE writing stories including brooke... here's one...

--one daaii--

as i usually do, i rode a motorcycle with my sister...
    but today... it was different...
    "get on!" Michelle said "uhmm.. ok... *mumbled* stinkin pushy sister"
    "don't push it" she said as she helped me up the motorcycle"mmmk." i told her...
    "waaaiit! please!! help!!" a voice that stopped us said.. "please help me i need to go to San Beda College!!!" then, as we looked back, i was shocked to see BROOKE ELIZABETH WHITE "hey Michelle, Dude! its my idol!and shes asking for a ride i think i'm gonna--" --faints--
    as i regained my consciousness I felt somebody hugging me from the back... It was Brooke, wearing glasses and formal clothes. Wub "hi little kid, i'm brooke, a teacher in San Beda..." she said smiling at me. i tried to speak but couldn't.. Embarassed "h-hi..."

hmm. its a work in progress but i'll keep yah guys posted. :> My dreams are finally coming true. a day in school with the idols. 387427
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

My dreams are finally coming true. a day in school with the idols. Empty Re: My dreams are finally coming true. a day in school with the idols.

Post by GeeWindu February 13th 2009, 6:10 am

Hahaha Love it so far hehe! Popcorn
    FrOoke_Whiite
    FrOoke_Whiite
    Idol Auditioner
    Idol Auditioner

My dreams are finally coming true. a day in school with the idols. Empty WTF DID I GO BACK IN TIME?!

Post by FrOoke_Whiite February 13th 2009, 6:52 am

I blush "too"hard so I had to cover my face and i was about to fall off o_0 My dreams are finally coming true. a day in school with the idols. 510168
    "woah take it easy lil' guy... you might fall!" she said "mhmmm... sorry... Embarassed " i said, trying to keep my cool... "hey guys, we're here,," as we entered the gates of the school. "oh, Francee? is it? you study here?" hehe... she said my name wrong.. " no ma'am its frances and yes ma'am i study here." " hmm. you don't call me ma'am. call me Brooke only instead, well, not unless your in my class that would be... uhh. weird.." she said, making me laugh. "Uhm, so why did you become a teacher? o_O" I asked, curiously. "Uhh, 'cause thats what I want, even though I like to sing, I took this job. But I'll join American Idol soon" She said. WTF. uhh. looked at my cellphone and looked at the date. OMFG its still 2007!!! "uhh Cool! I'll be supporting you as you join.." I said, still freaking... no wonder i was in 4th grade again... i thought i repeated. XD "Oh cool!"

Sponsored content

My dreams are finally coming true. a day in school with the idols. Empty Re: My dreams are finally coming true. a day in school with the idols.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 7:23 am