Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Keeping Secrets, FINAL CHAPTER!!!

Poll

What do you think will happen next?

[ 0 ]
    Keeping Secrets, FINAL CHAPTER!!! Bar_left0%Keeping Secrets, FINAL CHAPTER!!! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Keeping Secrets, FINAL CHAPTER!!! Bar_left0%Keeping Secrets, FINAL CHAPTER!!! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Keeping Secrets, FINAL CHAPTER!!! Empty Keeping Secrets, FINAL CHAPTER!!!

Post by brookesbiggestfan January 18th 2009, 10:47 pm

It was the Friday before Eliza's 16th birthday. The secret I was keeping was getting harder than ever to keep.

"DAVID, THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!" I screamed, before we left the Cook n' Brooke.

"Brooke, the doctor said no yelling," David reminded me, "it'll strain your voice. And anyhow, tomorrow! Tomorrow the whole city of Mesa will know!"

"Yes indeed," I replied, nodding, "we have to go. I'm driving."

We got in my car and drove to the Cook n' Brooke.

Eliza was extremely perky that day.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be sixteen!" she cheered, leaping.

"Me neither, 'Liz," I sighed, "I've known you since you were almost fourteen, and now you're almost sixteen!"

"WOO HOO!" she cheered, twirling around. She accidentally ran into David.

"Sorry David!" she laughed. Both her & David broke down laughing hysterically. It was funny to watch them keeled over laughing, so I had to laugh too. After getting ahold of themselves, Eliza went back to work and David went back to the Lounge with me.

"I'm excited for tomorrow," David told me.

"Nervous & excited," I added.

"Brooke, you worry too much," he told me, "everything's said & done. We can't go back now."

"Yes indeed," I replied, nodding.

Saturday was the big day. David & I threw Eliza a gigundo party at the Cook n' Brooke. David had to come late. I can't tell you why.

"Brooke, this is the best party ever!" Eliza exclaimed, "thank you so much!"

"You're welcome," I replied, smiling.

My phone beeped. It was David. That signaled that the whole city of Mesa could finally know the secret I'd been keeping all week.

"Eliza, come outside with me," I said, grabbing her by the hand, "close your eyes. I have to reveal my secret."

"Why do I have to close my eyes?" she asked.

"Trust me," I replied, "I'll guide you."

"Okay..." she replied, closing her eyes. I led her outside and saw David there. We exchanged silent smiles.

"Ready?" I asked Eliza. She squeezed my hand.

"Ready," she replied.

"Open your eyes," David instructed.

Eliza opened her eyes, and screamed.

"Happy birthday, 'Liz!!!" I exclaimed.

"YOU GOT ME A CAR?" she shouted, "YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I LOVE IT!"

Eliza hugged David, then me.

"Glad you like it," David said, "we were afraid you'd hate it."

"How could I hate it?" Eliza asked, running her hand over the shiny silver of the convertible, "it's beautiful. Plus YOU guys gave it to me. That's what means the most to me."

"Wanna take it for a drive?" I asked her.

"Heck yeah!" Eliza exclaimed, opening the door. She slid into the drivers seat, and David handed her the keys. I sat in the passenger seat. We buckled our seatbelts, Eliza started the car, and we started driving. Eliza followed my every instruction perfectly. We drove around our city of Mesa for an hour, and then realized there was a party back at the Cook n' Brooke.

Oops.

The End.
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

Keeping Secrets, FINAL CHAPTER!!! Empty Re: Keeping Secrets, FINAL CHAPTER!!!

Post by Shawna January 25th 2009, 10:28 pm

i should have stuck with my first guess, hahaha...

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 12:37 am