Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How It All Began- The Story of the Cook n' Brooke

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

How It All Began- The Story of the Cook n' Brooke Empty How It All Began- The Story of the Cook n' Brooke

Post by brookesbiggestfan January 11th 2009, 12:00 am

(narrated by Brooke)

It had been a month and a week since I got married to David Cook. He had moved into my house, it being the bigger of the two. I was helping David unpack all his stuff. He had a lot of it.

"David, ugh, where do you want this box?" I asked him, holding up a heavy box.

"Brooke, let me get that one," he told me, "its heavy."

"Thanks," I replied, sarcastically, "I didn't know that."

He chuckled and took the box from me.

"Hey... uh... Brooke-a-lie," he began, "I had an idea."

"Shoot," I said, carrying another box in the room.

"What if we turned my old house into a restaurant?" he asked, "it is in that big empty lot, which would make a perfect parking lot."

"A restaurant?" I asked, in shock, "David, we have too much going on. You, with your recording company, me, trying to find one."

"Well I'm not recording again for another year and a half," he said, "and until you find one, it will be a good way to spend our time."

"But a RESTAURANT?" I asked, "we don't have the cooking talent, or the staff..."

"You have the cooking talent," he told me, "and I already ran the idea by our peeps, and they'd be willing to be waitrers/waitresses."

I blushed.

"Aww... thanks," I said, "um... our PEEPS?"

"Carly, Jason, David A., Kristy Lee, you know," he explained, "our peeps."

"Gotcha," I replied, "I don't know David. A restaurant's a lot of work."

"I'll do most of the work," he told me, "but you'll fall in love with it."

"What do you mean?" I asked, "there is no restaurant to fall in love with."

"Not yet there isn't," David said, "but just you wait and see."

"David..." I said, "what did you do?"

"Well..." David said, casually, "I sorta took my check from the recording company and..."

"You didn't!" I shouted. Then I started laughing.

"No, David, you didn't."

"Sure did," he said, smiling, "happy birthday, Brookie."

"David, my birthday's not for another week," I said, blushing.

"Yeah, so?" he asked, "c'mon, I want to show you something."

Oh no.

David led me to the car and he drove me to his old house, except it didn't look like his old house. There were big letters that spelled "The Cook n' Brooke."

"David... I..." I began, "I... don't know what to say."

"Do you like it?" he asked me.

I nodded.

"Yes, David, I do, I really, truly do," I reached up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Happy birthday Brooke-a-lie," he said, "wanna see whats inside?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

At first, I was sort of unsure. I mean, a restaurant? I had no experience whatsoever in that business. David told me, I didn't need any experience. We'd learn as we go. David led me into the restaurant and gave me a tour of the place. It was perfect. There was the kitchen, party room, main dining room, staff lounge, two large restrooms, it was all there.

"David, this is fantastic," I told him, looking around the Lounge. There were a bunch of couches and chairs.

David had really done an excellent job. There were many chairs and tables, all set with silverware, napkins, tablecloths, and menus.

"You did this ALL?" I asked him, looking around the place, amazed.

"Well, I may have had some help..." he said casually.

"From who?" I asked.

"Our peeps," he told me. I chuckled.

"Oh, wait," he said, grabbing me by the shoulder. I spun around.

"I have one more room to show you," he said.

"Another one?" I asked, in shock.

David walked about 10 yards and pushed on a panel on the wall. It opened into a secret room.

"This one's all yours," he told me, "Brooke's Corner."

The room was a secret room, just for me, he told me. There were couches, chairs, a mirror and little table stocked with hair stuff, makeup, all that stuff, a private bathroom, and a closet, stocked with extra outfits.

"David, this is the most amazing gift ever," I told him.

"I'm glad you like it, Brookie," he told me, "this is the start of something great. I just know it."

And that, my friends, is how the Cook n' Brooke came to be.

The End.
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

How It All Began- The Story of the Cook n' Brooke Empty Re: How It All Began- The Story of the Cook n' Brooke

Post by Shawna January 11th 2009, 12:12 am

aww, i love it!

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 12:21 pm