Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MySpace Blog - 8/22/08

brookesbandwagon
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

MySpace Blog - 8/22/08 Empty MySpace Blog - 8/22/08

Post by brookesbandwagon August 24th 2008, 5:16 pm

Friday, August 22, 2008

ELIZA MAGAZINE...
    Current mood: fabulous

Hello Friends! Hope everyone is having the happiest Friday of their lives,if not...shoot for next Friday! Just wanted to update y'all about something kinda fun, I just received this photo of my first magazine cover, from the editor of Eliza Magazine! She said it was completely cool to put it up here on myspace before it releases as next month's Fall Issue. Eliza Magazine is a gorgeous magazine dedicated to modest high fashion as well as other interesting and relevant topics, I love it because it is SO classy. As you can imagine I was so excited when they asked me to be apart of the Fall Issue, I had a great experience on the shoot... the clothes were very fall-ish...lovely and feminine, the photographer (Angela Pierce) is amazing, and then I just recently caught up with Gretta for the interview while I've been on the road. Any who, it's neato, if you would like to subscribe to the magazine, just click on the photo below!!

Oh and by the way, not sure where it started but somehow word got out that I was under the weather, a week or so ago I was feeling a bit frazzled as that often happens on tour, but for the record I am healthy as a horse (ummm...that is a "saying" right? Where did that come from btw? Clearly horses are the picture of perfect health?!LOL... If by chance I came up with this out of nowhere, I'm sorry, but you get me, right?! You know though, thank you for your concern... you're all a bunch of sweeties!

CLICK ON THE PIC TO SUBSCRIBE TO ELIZA MAGAZINE!

Photobucket

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 3:25 am