Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Makinsey
TeamBrooke
6 posters

Myspace Blog - 9/28/08

TeamBrooke
    TeamBrooke
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Myspace Blog - 9/28/08 Empty Myspace Blog - 9/28/08

Post by TeamBrooke September 29th 2008, 9:24 am

Home...
    Current mood: drained
    Category: Music

Where do I begin...

Well it was two weeks ago today that I was sitting on an airplane that departed from Tulsa, Oklahoma, anxiously looking out of the window as we flew over Laurel Canyon just moments before landing in Burbank, California. As we touched down on the runway I could hardly believe it was true. Could I really be home?!? I walked down the steps from the plane into the warm California sunshine and just as a nice breeze passed by and blew my hair around... I through my hands in the air let out a big "YAY!!!!" No words could describe my happiness at the moment... kind of like Christmas Morning... Kind of like walking down Main street at Disneyland with a churro in hand... Kind of like eating Eggs Benedict on my birthday kind of happiness. Maybe this means nothing to you, but basically I'm trying to say it was indeed very joyful... as well as I walked to baggage claim to see Dave just smiling there in his church clothes all ready to pick me up and take me home. I rolled down the windows in the car and turned up the radio... amazing!

The next morning I woke up around 6:30 am with an excitement to start the day... I started to make a little list, first thing... make my bed of course! Then it was out the door to get the oil changed in my car and get it washed, go have lunch with dave, go to the grocery store... and I had actually burned a great mix CD for my car to listen to loaded with amazing songs , so this made sitting in traffic a pleasant experience! At the end of the day I was still feeling the high of being home and returning back to "normal" life... well at least for a day or two:) The next morning it was time to get organized and time to start unpacking. Let me just say that we acquired MANY things on the road, as well as the things we had to start with. Basically I was using my guest room as storage space... sending home large boxes packed with stuff that could no longer fit on the bus...

OKAY, well you know how I do this, I start a blog, get sleepy and then have to stop...
    so this is too be continued. Basically coming up is a recap on the madness last few weeks, coming "home-home" and finally hitting a wall last night and coming to the realization, I REALLY NEED A BREAK... this gal is very frazzled, mentally, emotionally and physically. But it's okay cause I am forcing myself to take a few days off and just "let it be". So till next time, goodnight to you!

ps... not sure what the heck is going on with the myspace media players... don't like it, but eventually I will figure it out, I suppose, after the break:)zzzzzzzzz

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Makinsey
    Makinsey
    Top 24 Contestant
    Top 24 Contestant

Myspace Blog - 9/28/08 Empty Re: Myspace Blog - 9/28/08

Post by Makinsey September 29th 2008, 7:32 pm

I love her! I love you
    ebajane
    ebajane

Post by ebajane September 29th 2008, 9:29 pm

Me too! I love you
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan September 29th 2008, 10:12 pm

who doesnt??? she's super-de-duper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu September 30th 2008, 2:22 am

hahaha yep she is!!!!! I love you
    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Starving Artist :)
    Starving Artist :)

Post by Elizabeth September 30th 2008, 3:45 am

She's such a wonderful writer.
    ebajane
    ebajane

Post by ebajane September 30th 2008, 8:24 am

I love how she can be so deep and insightful without coming off as cheesy.
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan October 9th 2008, 7:03 pm

yes she has such a way w/words when she writes blogs and songs.

also her voice is ah-mazing she could sing the phone book or the dictionary and it would sound good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 5:34 am