Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Brooke With Love

Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Starving Artist :)
    Starving Artist :)

To Brooke With Love Empty To Brooke With Love

Post by Elizabeth September 30th 2008, 4:14 am

Hello Brooke! Thanks so much for taking the time to read these letters from your Bandwagon. It means a lot to us all to know that you care so deeply for your fans. Smile

So I thought I'd start a thread to post all of my messages to you in. I'll try to occasionally post in here with my words of appreciation, inspiration, encouragement or any stories that I think you'd may like.

Let's start with little note that I wrote (hey, that rhymes!) after Tulsa:

----------

Hey Brooke!

You were truly breathtaking in Tulsa. I loved what you said during your set, about how the end of the tour only marked the beginning for all of you. I really believe that you guys will have great careers to look forward to!

It was a pleasure meeting you before and after the show! I am not sure if you remember, but I was the girl who gave you the tour collage, photo of you from Tacoma, a small letter and the faerie figurine. I also had that sign for you during the concert that read Brooke Is My Sunshine. Smile Thank you so much for signing my CD and personalizing the autographed picture. You are one of the sweetest people I have ever met, and I cannot wait until we meet again! We will be hearing from you soon! All the best!

Elizabeth ♥

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 2:11 pm