Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life: Vacation, chapter 7

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life: Vacation, chapter 7 Empty A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life: Vacation, chapter 7

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 23rd 2008, 11:04 pm

The next day, I was feeling much better, so we walked more of the city. We also walked the beach.

The weekend flew by, and too soon, we had to go back home to Arizona. The flight was during the day, and not early morning, like our flight to LA.

The day we went back to work at the Cook n' Brooke, we were welcomed by a "Welcome Back, Brooke, David & Eliza" party hosted by the other employees at the Cook n' Brooke.

That first night we were back, I thanked Brooke & David for, and I know I use this line far too often, but anyhow, I thanked them for the time of my life.

THE END.
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life: Vacation, chapter 7 Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life: Vacation, chapter 7

Post by Shawna December 23rd 2008, 11:12 pm

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life: Vacation, chapter 7 294743
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life: Vacation, chapter 7 Empty Re: A Glass of Lemonade, My Idols, and The Time of My Life: Vacation, chapter 7

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 23rd 2008, 11:38 pm

thank you, thank you

-takes a bow-

i would like to take this time to thank my idols, Brooke White and David Cook.
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by Shawna December 23rd 2008, 11:41 pm

hehe Smile
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 23rd 2008, 11:48 pm

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 1:48 pm