Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Kristy mentions Brooke during interview

tonyrossi
    Beauty School Drop-Out
    Beauty School Drop-Out

Kristy mentions Brooke during interview Empty Kristy mentions Brooke during interview

Post by tonyrossi March 15th 2009, 7:09 pm

Hi all,

I just thought I'd let you know that I recently interviewed Kristy Lee Cook and she mentioned Brooke during the conversation. If anyone's interested, you can check it out on my blog at

http://tonyrossi.blogspot.com/2009/03/taking-all-steps-god-wants-me-to-take.html
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Kristy mentions Brooke during interview Empty Re: Kristy mentions Brooke during interview

Post by GeeWindu March 15th 2009, 8:25 pm

Cool! Thanks Tony for the article!!!!
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Kristy mentions Brooke during interview Empty Re: Kristy mentions Brooke during interview

Post by brookesbiggestfan March 15th 2009, 10:27 pm

cool. Very Happy thanx for posting that!
    tonyrossi
    Beauty School Drop-Out
    Beauty School Drop-Out

Post by tonyrossi March 16th 2009, 8:08 pm

Glad to help spread some love to Brooke's former roomie. Kristy's a talented singer so I hope she gets another record deal soon.
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu March 17th 2009, 6:06 am

Me too, Kristy's album she came out with after idol is pretty good I thought. To me it doesn't seem like they gave her much of a chance, they were hoping for Pickler success and didn't give her anywhere near as much time to do it in. Hopefully she'll be getting something good soon, maybe do a little team up duet with Brooke. I love duets haha.
    Kerri
    Beauty School Drop-Out
    Beauty School Drop-Out

Post by Kerri July 16th 2009, 7:22 pm

awww...cute!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 5:42 pm