Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

THE REAL DEAL... *She mentions this site!*

Makinsey
    Makinsey
    Top 24 Contestant
    Top 24 Contestant

THE REAL DEAL...  *She mentions this site!* Empty THE REAL DEAL... *She mentions this site!*

Post by Makinsey March 12th 2009, 7:26 pm

Thursday, March 12, 2009
    THE REAL DEAL...
    Current mood: focused

Friends... I know I have promised you a new vlog and blog, and believe me it is my hearts desire and real intention on delivering on that promise... however I have been way in over my head working day and night on "High hopes and heartbreak", I suppose this is a decent excuse, but I still apologize nonetheless. I have even recorded 3 videos, but I had no time to edit (yep I still do this stuff myself) and now they are behind and out of date, so I have to make new ones now. That being said, the album is moving along beautifully and I just can't wait for you all to hear it... seriously I can hardly stand it! But there is still plenty more to do, and I am trying to just soak up every minute of this creative process... really this is my reward, just getting to make the music!

So I know that the internet is swirling with a bunch of information, some correct and some incorrect, and I have received a number of questions regarding the following information, So I thought that I should finally get around to clarifying a few things for ya...

1.) The Following Sites are MY ONLY OFFICIAL SITES:
    - www.myspace.com/BrookeWhite
    - www.BrookeWhiteMusic.net
    - www.twitter.com/babblingbrookie

ANY OTHER WEBSITES USING MY NAME AND LIKENESS ARE NOT CONTROLLED BY ME OR MY REPRESENTATION!

However there are a few great fan sites, Two fantastic fan sites I know of:
    - www.brookes-bandwagon.com
    - www.brookefans.org

A HUGE THANKS to you wonderful fans who maintain these sites, or any fans who run fan pages, you RULE!

2.) Send all fan mail to the following address ONLY!

PO Box 5479
    Sherman Oaks, CA 91413

If you have sent mail in the last 6 months to ANY other address, I have NOT received it.
    If you are interested in getting a signed photo, it would be super duper awesome if you would PLEASE include a STAMPED SELF-ADDRESSED RETURN ENVELOPE, as well as the picture you would like me to sign. I would be more than happy to sign them for you, but having everything put together insures that you will get something back faster:)

If you have sent something to the proper address to me within the last six months, and have yet to receive something back, please forgive me, I'm behind and I've found some great help and we are trying to get everything sorted and organized and hopefully will be caught up soon and ready to take a trip to the post office! Thank you for sending your letters, gifts and artwork! Awesome!!

3.) REPRESENTATION AND BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
    I am represented by SANCTUARY ARTIST MANAGEMENT and CAA only. For all business inquires please send your requests to the following email address:

Info@sanctuarygroup.com
    brookewhiteinquiries@gmail.com

BUSINESS REQUESTS ONLY PLEASE Smile
    NOTE: I am not able to receive messages here on myspace, I tried for a few days and was completely OVERLOADED with SPAM. However please know that I ALWAYS read your lovely comments!

4.) SONGS FROM THE ATTIC was released in 2005, and is NOT my new record.

5.) HIGH HOPES AND HEARTBREAK is my NEW record, set to release on June 2, 2009

6.) "Hold Up My Heart" can be downloaded from iTUNES, and you can also get the ringtone there as well!

Wowsers, hope that didn't overwhelm you, that was kind of a lot, I am sorry for any confusion... I hope that answers any questions regarding what is what here on the wild world wide web:)

Thank you for being amazing fans... seriously I appreciate it! Gotta Run... back to work:)

------------------------------
    Love her!!! Wub
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

THE REAL DEAL...  *She mentions this site!* Empty Re: THE REAL DEAL... *She mentions this site!*

Post by brookesbiggestfan March 12th 2009, 10:32 pm

i read that Smile loved it! love her!!
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

THE REAL DEAL...  *She mentions this site!* Empty Re: THE REAL DEAL... *She mentions this site!*

Post by GeeWindu March 13th 2009, 9:17 pm

Cool!!! Hopefully this clears up a bunch of questions out there as I know there's been a lot.

I can't wait for High Hopes and Heartbreak!!! And I'm sure a tour probably isn't long to follow Smile
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan March 14th 2009, 12:21 pm

A TOUR???????? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    FrOoke_Whiite
    FrOoke_Whiite
    Idol Auditioner
    Idol Auditioner

Post by FrOoke_Whiite May 18th 2009, 3:02 am

Spaz Spaz Spaz Omg. lol. feels weird. o_o i dunno why but i felt a tingly feeling while reading this. Brooke cares about us Very Happy Wub THE REAL DEAL...  *She mentions this site!* 818326 YAYY

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 1st 2024, 10:06 pm