Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY SPACE BLOG 10/18

brookesbandwagon
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

MY SPACE BLOG 10/18 Empty MY SPACE BLOG 10/18

Post by brookesbandwagon October 18th 2008, 12:20 am

Hey hey hey...

Yep... I am alive AND Yes I know, it has been forever... I promise I have good reasons, which I will not dive into in this particular blog...

So a while back, during tour rehearsals (seems like ages ago) I posted a blog called "100 songs" which was a playlist of music that has been greatly influential in my life! Those songs still remain my "staples" and they are constantly in rotation on my ipod... however I am always on the lookout for new stuff that inspires me and keeps me excited about music, so during my touring experience, I stumbled on some pretty cool songs....

Anywho, remember in my last blog "home" (which I have yet to finish and need to finish... (note to self, add to list of to do's:-) my apologies for the delay ) yes, that was a thought within a thought, welcome to my brain:) So back on track, I mentioned in that blog that I made a new mix to listen to in my car. Well when I was reading through people's comments in response to that blog, someone had mentioned that they were curious as to what songs were on my mix CD, so I thought I would make another playlist. We spend a whole lot of time in our cars here in L.A., so I live for my mix CD's, they are essential to my life, my health and my well being... kind of like water, or oxygen. Highly important and extremely necessary...

So with out further ado (is that how one would spell "ado" ? pronounced like "ah-doo")
    Here is what I am jammin' out to in my jeep. Some of it is the new stuff I was talking about, and then some that are new-ish... well new to me, and then of course I have to include some classics to keep it real. There is a plethora of emotions explored in these songs, happy, sad and everything in between... kinda like real life:)

Okie Dokie Smokies... Enjoy!!

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 9:21 am