Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Brooke video tribute!

kelly
    kelly
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Brooke video tribute! Empty Brooke video tribute!

Post by kelly April 14th 2010, 8:05 pm

Putting together a neat little music video tribute for Brooke and her super awesome fans over the next few days (or weeks given my time, LOL) ...don't be surprised if some of you show up in it, because it is not only for Brooke, it's for you, the best fans on the planet! If you have a cool photo you'd like to submit ship me a PM and I'll throw it in!

Kelly
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Brooke video tribute! Empty Re: Brooke video tribute!

Post by GeeWindu April 16th 2010, 4:28 pm

Hmmmm. I may not quite sure... I'll have to go through my pics sometime. And now that I have a cool DSLR camera I need to go to another show haha.
    kelly
    kelly
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by kelly April 24th 2010, 11:37 am

DSLR? You are lucky ... surviving with a point-and-shoot myself. At least it shoots video too and doesn't look like a video camera and thus I never get it confiscated at shows. Wink
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu April 25th 2010, 7:44 pm

Haha nice! Yeah I haven't had my video camera confiscated yet... however I had to turn it off when trying to record Kellie Pickler. We ended up with seats right by the security people. Of course.

The DSLR is pretty sweet, and what's nice is I got to take a free class to get to know it a bit more here from one of my teacher's who's been doing this for like 10+ years. I've got thye basic information down..now I just need to practice...after finals ha. Poke

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 10:09 pm