Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke?

kelly
    kelly
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke? Empty So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke?

Post by kelly March 10th 2010, 10:21 am

For me, it was Didi Benami in a New York second ... (and she's as sweet as Brooke, Didi having already sent me a really nice letter and a signed photo from the Idol studios and I got it on Monday).

But ... I also really like Crystal Bowersox and Lilly Scott. And Lee Dewyze, even though he's not a girl!

Who's your fave?
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke? Empty Re: So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke?

Post by GeeWindu March 11th 2010, 5:53 pm

yep Didi Benami really reminded me of Brooke's personality. I loved Didi's terrified and Angel performances in Hollywood...that's what made me like her however I think she is still by far and away one of the best girls along with Crystal Bowersox. Definitely my two faves. I don't really care for Lily...she was ok last night though.

And guys? Yeah Lee seems to be far and away the best this year. I do like Aaron, and sometimes Casey though. The judges pimped the girls and I think the guys are better haha. We may have an all girl finale with Crystal and one of the others making a surprise visit.
    kelly
    kelly
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke? Empty Re: So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke?

Post by kelly March 15th 2010, 5:05 pm

Nah, it's a girls' year! I always vote for the girls! Smile
    TeamBrooke
    TeamBrooke
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by TeamBrooke March 15th 2010, 9:19 pm

What's up guys? So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke? 622430

I am totally pulling for Didi this season. I love her style and love that raspiness in her voice Wub And yes, she does remind me a lot of Brooke. I also like Lacey and I have to root for Katie because she lives right up the street from me Laughing

But yeah, Didi rocks! So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke? 733304
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu March 19th 2010, 7:05 am

TeamBrooke wrote:What's up guys? So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke? 622430

I am totally pulling for Didi this season. I love her style and love that raspiness in her voice Wub And yes, she does remind me a lot of Brooke. I also like Lacey and I have to root for Katie because she lives right up the street from me Laughing

But yeah, Didi rocks! So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke? 733304
    So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke? 622430 Hey what's up! Nice to see you back!

Yep raspiness is a good thing. Actually made a fansite for her as it was good practice for a class I'm in and I love making sites even if people don't always show up haha. http://didibenamiconnection.freepowerboards.com

Her last performance, that rolling stones song..Man! I loved it! I don't know about you but I thought best performance of the night by anyone!
    TeamBrooke
    TeamBrooke
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by TeamBrooke March 19th 2010, 11:25 am

Jeremy, count me in. I just joined the site So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke? 733304

Let me know if you need more team members So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke? 890464

Didi rocks!
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu March 20th 2010, 8:13 pm

Well yeah always looking for those that want to help. Especially since I won't be able to do much what with college. Thankfully Angie and Kelly are already helping out... Angie did a lot of the work on the Didi site to put it up. Kelly has the myspace page http://myspace.com/didibenamibandwagon
    So this'll be fun. We're also doing a revamp of sorts here to help Brooke out. We'll have upcoming contests and stuff. We just have to get people to visit. We already got Brooke to sign a bunch of things for us to give out. This is gonna be cool again Very Happy

So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke? 964407
    brookielizzieous
    brookielizzieous
    Nanny
    Nanny

Post by brookielizzieous April 1st 2010, 9:29 am

Of course it was Didi Benami. And she deserves to stay in American Idol. Where have the judges' sense gone? I wish for a twist, like a wildcard or something so that Didi can go back in the competition. Hey, please include me too in the didibenamibandwagon site... I heard there is one? Please fill me in the details.

Thanks so much!! Great to be here again.. oh I just miss the site and my fellow Brooke fans! So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke? 851899
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan April 2nd 2010, 11:46 am

Didi I love you

she was amazing!!! i love love loved her rhiannon!!!!!!!!!! i was so sad when she left Sad waaaaaaaaaaay too soon Sad

the sad thing is, is that most people dont vote based on talent anymore. if they had, tim urban would have been long gone. didi needed to stay Sad
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu April 4th 2010, 5:50 am

brookielizzieous wrote:Of course it was Didi Benami. And she deserves to stay in American Idol. Where have the judges' sense gone? I wish for a twist, like a wildcard or something so that Didi can go back in the competition. Hey, please include me too in the didibenamibandwagon site... I heard there is one? Please fill me in the details.

Thanks so much!! Great to be here again.. oh I just miss the site and my fellow Brooke fans! So, in 2010, what girl reminds you of Brooke? 851899

Just Clicky my siggy and it should bring you there!

Right now the URL is:
    http://didibenamiconnection.freepowerboards.com

But we're hopefully getting it changed ASAP to:
    http://didibenamiconnection.com

And yes she left by far way too early. 3 girls in a row. a second year in a row a lack of girls in the season. This is not telling me good things about the majority of idol viewers. Girls, whether grannies or teenagers the majority are girls.

While girls tend to like guys voices and vote for the guys, guys themselves split down the middle. Makes it quite hard for a girl to win this show.
    kelly
    kelly
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by kelly April 6th 2010, 3:16 pm

Didi made a great point yesterday on Fox 5 New York. Last week was Passover and she has a huge Jewish voting base (she's of half-Israeli descent and her true first name Vered is "Rose" in Hebrew case you didn't know), many of whom were not probably watching Idol last week because of Passover.

Nonetheless, us guys have to step it up tonight...save Crystal, Siobhan and Katie! (Didi has asked us to ...) Smile
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu April 11th 2010, 11:25 pm

Ohhh riiiight! I knew it was Easter and Passover.... I just didn't think too much on it. Shoot. Oh well!
    Yeah will vote for crystal... don't really care for Katie or Siobhan but all the girls seem to leave and they save Michael instead who probably in my mind should've gone anyways? So should've Tim and Andrew though. I just don't get the judging crew. Should've Saved Didi. Oh well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 3:36 am