Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Greetings again ...

kelly
    kelly
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Greetings again ... Empty Greetings again ...

Post by kelly August 20th 2009, 1:16 pm

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know that I have stepped back in as a new co-owner of Brooke's Bandwagon. I am really happy to be doing this. My buddy Jeremy has a got a little college to attend to coming up and won't be able to spend as much time here.

A little about me you may not know: I'm the brains behind that brilliant "BrookeWhiteTeam" on Twitter (lol) and have also been one of the last holdouts, it seems, running an active fanpage on myspace, that being the "Brooke White: You've Got A Friend Fanpage." Which I may be changing over to "BrookeWhiteTeam" as well. And yes, I am friends with the good people at BFO, we all get along ... our modus is nothing but sunshine and smiles, here, folks!

Be patient with me as I'm just learning my way backstage around here and can't figure a lot out yet (help Jeremy!), but I hope to keep the good stuff going, get some folks back here who may have been a bit disappointed about some past things, but as Mark McGwire once infamously told Congress, I'm not here to talk about the past ... and most important, keep this a great place dedicated to a young lady I truly respect and admire and don't hesitate to call my friend, Brooke White. Smile

Let's have some fun! Smile
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Greetings again ... Empty Re: Greetings again ...

Post by GeeWindu August 21st 2009, 8:10 am

W00t w00t! I'm sure you'll do just great here Kelly! And if you ever have any questions you have my email addy and my Phone. Greetings again ... 173165

If anyone has any questions Kelly or Angie will be your go to person while I'm in college. Don't worry I have plans to stop by here to when I can.Greetings again ... 27336

Brooke White Rocks!!!! Greetings again ... 387427

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 12:20 pm