Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Idolatry': Brooke White performs 'Radio Radio,' shares her songwriting secrets

GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

'Idolatry': Brooke White performs 'Radio Radio,' shares her songwriting secrets Empty 'Idolatry': Brooke White performs 'Radio Radio,' shares her songwriting secrets

Post by GeeWindu August 5th 2009, 4:38 am

'Idolatry': Brooke White performs 'Radio Radio,' shares her songwriting secrets
    by Michael Slezak
    Categories: 'American Idol 2009', EW.com Video, Idolatry 2009, Music, Things That Are Awesome!
    Season 7 of American Idol was chock full of lovely and talented finalists, but I have to admit: No one charmed me more during their Idolatry exit interview than Brooke White. Which was why I found myself especially psyched when she dropped by EW.com HQ recently for a chat about her new CD High Hopes and Heartbreak (featuring a booklet with handwritten lyrics and artwork by the singer herself) and a performance of her debut single “Radio Radio.” Press play below to hear Brooke talk about her unexpected turn as a disco diva, the strange Idol label of “singer-songwriter vibe,” and her position on which comes first: music or lyrics.

See it here:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/08/04/brooke-white-radio-radio-idol/

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 2:52 pm