Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Question about Brooke's birthday?

Alexandra
    On Tour!
    On Tour!

Question about Brooke's birthday? Empty Question about Brooke's birthday?

Post by Alexandra May 2nd 2009, 11:27 pm

Hey guys are we going to do anything or give anything to Brooke for her birthday? I have no ideas what we could do for her, but I was wondering if anybody else thought of this.
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Question about Brooke's birthday? Empty Re: Question about Brooke's birthday?

Post by GeeWindu May 3rd 2009, 4:39 am

Yeah I figured we can do something for her. I have a ton of college this week but we can setup a meeting on here for anyone who wants to be there, staff or members and get some ideas on what we can maybe collectively get for her and also ways we can help MNM. I know there's some ideas going around for that. I'm busy all this next week because my final projects are due and do have final exams next week but can still work in a meeting for that.
    So does anyone have a good idea for when we can do that? Next Sunday? Or maybe next friday (the 15th)? They still haven't announced when one of my exams will be but I doubt it'd be at night.

Like say 10 EST? or maybe 9? Just want to make it so that everyone who wants to be there can be. Also if anyone has any suggestions for days we can see what we can do.

Also any ideas you have before then you could post here. Smile So anyone have ideas for what to do for Brooke's B-day and also the release of her cd?
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan May 3rd 2009, 12:18 pm

I totally wanna do that! Friday the 15th doesn't really work for me... I'm going to be in Cleveland with my entire class...

I don't have any ideas yet... but if I think of anything... I'll post it Smile
    Alexandra
    On Tour!
    On Tour!

Post by Alexandra May 3rd 2009, 7:06 pm

Okay that sounds good. I have a ton of college stuff to do this week too but I'll try to be here. I have no idea what we could get for her but I will try to think of something. I think that is a great idea about malaria no more too.
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu May 5th 2009, 5:50 am

Okay so maybe not the 15th then lol. What about any day that weekend or are you going to cleveland that weekend? In which case if anyone has an idea on a date? just shout it out. I usually work every day but Fridays and Sundays... and Saturday nights are usually off as I work mornings then. But I can always schedule a day off of work then too. But as of recently we've been getting off at 7. So yeah anyone have any ideas for a date? If there is one that works for everybody I'll find a way to be there Smile
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan May 10th 2009, 2:34 pm

any day works for me other than the weekend of the 16th (and thursday & friday before then)
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu May 14th 2009, 5:58 am

How 'bout the 22nd? Is everyone good with that day? The weekend after the Idol finale? Baiscally not this Friday but the next one?

Say ohh like 9 EST and after? Then everyone should get a chance to be there staff, team, or regular members alike? There is already a Chatroom down on the main forum page at the very bottom which we could use. Smile

So how does this work for everyone? We can talk about a present for brooke and get it mailed out or whatever we do and have it ready by the 2nd! Any ideas for gifts or ideas including for MNM or what such. Very Happy
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan May 17th 2009, 11:21 am

22nds sounds perfect!!!! I'll be there!
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu May 20th 2009, 6:03 am

Just a reminder for Friday... clear your schedules if you can! 9pm EST!!!!

Be here of you can!!!
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan May 20th 2009, 4:02 pm

great... i have friday off!!!!!

i might have an idea... not sharing til friday Smile

whoo!!! (twirl) Smile
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu May 22nd 2009, 11:41 pm

Hey everyone The meeting will also be tomorrow starting at 9EST I didn't get all the notifications out like I planned it's been kinda a crazy week for me and I'm done with school. I know it's Memorial Day Weekend so I'm not sure who can be here or not but if you can from 9 on to the rest of the night we can have the chat. However long it takes. Hopefully we'll see you all there!!!
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu May 27th 2009, 4:18 am

Okay meeting success! Well hopefully not many showed up but we decided what we can do for Brooke!!! So Brooke if you are reading this please stop now Smile

Anyways check out this link:
    http://www.starregistry.com/catalog/dspProduct.cfm?prod=gc

The Keepsake one at the bottom. Basically it's registering a star in her name and comes with either a bracelet or necklace of our choice.

Price is $123.95. So if we can get at least 12 people who want to be a part of this that's only $10 a person.

So who's with us?

As for your ideas Emily and Frances see the Chatroom thread Smile

Basically we ended up deciding on this because it's something that doesn't take a whole lot of time to do and we could get to her by her birthday and well it seems really cool haha. So who's up for it? Cool
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu May 28th 2009, 1:19 am

Also wanted to let everyone know that whoever donates I can put there name on the gift tag (or username whichever they prefer) And if all the names don't fit then I will send a card seperately with everyone's name on it. Send me a pm if you'd like to donate $10 toawrds it or more. Right now we have 3 people 11 people.

Angie
    myself
    and Alexandra

plus now

Kelly
    Jill
    Randy
    Susan
    Caroline & Katrina (joint donation)
    BevS
    Sabrina
    Mandie
    and one person I'm not as of yet sure of the name Smile

That's 12 and thanks goes to Randy for donating a little extra to cover it plus shipping!
    Any money left over will of course be donated to Malaria No More in her name and we will let her know about it!
    If you still would like to get on board please let us know!!!
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu June 2nd 2009, 12:05 am

Great news! It came in the mail! Both her present and the card!!!! I will be sending it out tomorrow Very Happy W00t!!!!1
    Alexandra
    On Tour!
    On Tour!

Post by Alexandra June 2nd 2009, 12:15 am

Ahhh! I'm so excited ! I can't wait until she gets it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 9:49 am