Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

ACM Awards

GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

ACM Awards Empty ACM Awards

Post by GeeWindu April 6th 2009, 7:53 am

So did anyone else watch them? I missed the first half hour Sad But enjoyed them! Especially that ending!!! Carrie Underwood won Entertainer of the Year! Woo! It was the one of the two things I could vote on and I voted for her in that category! W00t!!! ACM Awards 818326

In the Top New Artist category I voted for the Zac Brown band but Julianne Hough won that one. Both of them I only knew one song and I knew and like Chicken Fried a lot better so that's why i voted them haha.

But Carrie also took home top female vocalist and Taylor swift took home album of the year for Fearless which her reaction to was cool. I like seeing them get all excited. Especially if they don't expect to win.

HOwever when Carrie won Entertainer of the year they showed George Straight and he looked all mad LOL. It could've been bad timing on the camera but hahaa. He was the only one I was hoping for sure wouldn't win just cuz I think he sounds average to me even though he has some good songs. I was thinking Paisley or CHesney would've won, and was so glad that Carrie did. It made me so happy Very Happy

Just wanted to share that with you guys now I really got to get back to school so I can finish before class today haha. Smile
    Alexandra
    On Tour!
    On Tour!

ACM Awards Empty Re: ACM Awards

Post by Alexandra April 11th 2009, 3:08 pm

Yeah I watched it too and I was so happy when Carrie won!! I also was really happy when Taylor won album of the year! I noticed that about George Strait too but I was glad that Kenny handled it well and he even told Carrie he loved her!
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu April 12th 2009, 2:31 am

Yes Taylor deserved it, I mean I didn't really know so before I saw the show but I just bought Fearless as it was on sale because of the ACMs and it is such an awesome cd!!!! I'm totally loving that one and "Back To Tennesee" Billy Ray's cd that just came out on Tuesday. Smile

Yes Kenny seemed so gracious and actually really happy that Carrie won, And Carrie's excitement of it all was just beautiful. She deserved it Smile
    Alexandra
    On Tour!
    On Tour!

Post by Alexandra April 12th 2009, 2:59 am

Yeah I love Taylor's Fearless cd. I'm going to her concert in October and I'm soo excited!! I haven't listened to Billy Ray's new cd yet, but I probably get it soon!
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu April 12th 2009, 3:04 am

Yaay for you!!!! I get to see Taylor and Kellie on May 17th!!!! That's the weekend after my classes end!!! I'm so excited! I got the tickets to see Pickler but now am equally excited to see Taylor! Her cd is really good, and I just love Pickler.

Butterfly Fly Away is one of if not my favorite song on the Billy Ray cd it's really good I thought. It's an acoustic duet with Miley. Very Happy
    Alexandra
    On Tour!
    On Tour!

Post by Alexandra April 12th 2009, 1:36 pm

I love Kellie Pickler too! She was the main reason I got the tickets also but Taylor Swift is awesome too! I almost couldn't get tickets because they sold out in 4 minutes, but I got them off of ticketsnow.com instead. A little bit more money then I wanted to spend, but it is worth it!
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu April 13th 2009, 7:38 am

Yeah I got mine off ebay, I thought for sure someone was going to overbid me but bid on it anyways and whataya know I found out I won haha. Very Happy I ended up getting it for the original price for row 6!! Now it could be the side of row six I really don't know but it's six rows from the stage I heard. It just came in the mail but I haven't looked yet to where the seat is. But yeah I know it's worth it, the cheapest ones I could find were like $64 and they were for the back row, the one I got was row 6 for $50 Wooo! I'm excited Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm sure you'll enjoy their concert, I know I will Very Happy
    Alexandra
    On Tour!
    On Tour!

Post by Alexandra April 17th 2009, 12:30 am

Wow your lucky!! I didn't go on ebay because I figured that someone would out bid me everytime. I spent either $96 or $97 on my tickets and they are pretty good, but not as good as your ticket is lol! I would have gotten close floor seats if I only had to buy a ticket for me, but I had to buy 3 tickets. I'm just so happy I get to go! Your concert is pretty soon too! You have to let me know how it was since mine isn't until October 1st
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu April 18th 2009, 5:37 am

Yeah I only went to check the prices and figured someone would outbid me and I wouldn't go to the concert and then a few days later nobody bid on it and I won it... kinda crazy.. I guess I was meant to go haha. Smile I'm super-duper excited for it. Very Happy

Yeah I bet! Searching for 3 is a lot harder... when I originally bid on it I only wanted one but now I'm on the lookout for two next to each other for the same price a ticket or less... I doubt it. But I'll be looking it also depends on seating. But yeah I'm excited Very Happy

And yep will definitely let you know how it went! I'm so excited for it I can let you know how good it is and also have to get started... I always make charcoal drawings (well most the time) when going to see someone in concert of them for the first time. Very Happy It's getting closer!!! One month exactly haha Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 6:50 pm