Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hi!

gibsonsgfreak
    Beauty School Drop-Out
    Beauty School Drop-Out

Hi! Empty Hi!

Post by gibsonsgfreak March 21st 2009, 7:09 pm

Very Happy Hi. I'm Jordan Lent, also known as gibsonsgfreak on Twitter, and I am a HUGE Brooke White fan. So.. um... I am the band manager for The Freaks and The Freak Sisters, which is a christian band. Most of us in the band are pretty young. I'm the oldest. Haha. Check out our website. www.freaksister.webs.com. I also like to play guitar. THE END......
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Hi! Empty Re: Hi!

Post by GeeWindu March 22nd 2009, 12:35 am

Welcome Jordan! If you are a HUGE Brooke fan then you are in the right place! Come on in post anywhere you like, feel free to ask questions and tell us more about yourself.

Oh I couldn't get the link to your website to work it just brought me to the webs.com main website. It's great that you're in a band! I just saw 10th Avenue North, Addison Road, Hawk Nelson, Jeremy Camp, and Mercy Me in concert last night, which I'm sure you know are some more famous Christian bands. They were awesome! Well anyways my name is Jeremy, and I help run this site, welcome!
    Brittany
    Brittany
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by Brittany May 5th 2009, 7:03 pm

welcome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 4:42 am