Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hey Everyone, Jasonklpn is new to the site!

jasonklpn
    Beauty School Drop-Out
    Beauty School Drop-Out

Hey Everyone, Jasonklpn is new to the site! Empty Hey Everyone, Jasonklpn is new to the site!

Post by jasonklpn September 7th 2008, 12:23 am

My name is jason and my wife, Katie and I have been fortunate enough to meet Brooke(after waiting 5 hours in the hot Green Bay sun in WI....it was so worth it), get her autograph and have a picture taken with her. She is the sweetest person I think of all of the Idols combined. Glad to be a part of the site and can't wait for Brooke's new CD when it finally gets to come out!

Jason
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Hey Everyone, Jasonklpn is new to the site! Empty Re: Hey Everyone, Jasonklpn is new to the site!

Post by GeeWindu September 7th 2008, 1:13 am

Welcome Jason! I remember you from the GB concert, it was great! So were you! Glad to have met you there. Hey Everyone, Jasonklpn is new to the site! 387427
    kk7888
    kk7888
    Beauty School Drop-Out
    Beauty School Drop-Out

Hey Everyone, Jasonklpn is new to the site! Empty Re: Hey Everyone, Jasonklpn is new to the site!

Post by kk7888 September 14th 2008, 8:25 pm

hiiiii jason!!!
    it's kristy...your friend from ft wayne!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 8:52 pm