Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
GeeWindu
ebajane
6 posters

Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans!

Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! Empty Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans!

Post by Guest September 6th 2008, 5:31 pm

Well I am Tom. One of the administrators of this site and wanted to say hello. Let me tell you a little bit about me. I am 29 and a huge sports fan. In fact I am getting so excited for the kickoff to the NFL season this weekend. Nothing like having one weekend at an AI tour concert with backstage meet and greets one week and Fantasy football the next. I am here to help try to make this site the best it can be. If any of you have any suggestions please by all means let us know!
    ebajane
    ebajane

Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! Empty Re: Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans!

Post by ebajane September 6th 2008, 6:44 pm

Hi Tom! Glad to "meet" you! Smile

By the way, the Colts rock!!!! Cool And their new stadium is awesome!

Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! Empty Re: Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans!

Post by Guest September 6th 2008, 11:51 pm

We will see about that week 2 when the Colts come here.. lol
    ebajane
    ebajane

Post by ebajane September 7th 2008, 8:37 am

tkoski888 wrote:We will see about that week 2 when the Colts come here.. lol

That sounds like a challenge... Wink

Post by Guest September 8th 2008, 1:49 am

Laughing Well the way the Bears just tore you apart I think we have a shot. I wonder what Brooke's favorite team is... Maybe the Cardinals?
    ebajane
    ebajane

Post by ebajane September 8th 2008, 5:17 pm

tkoski888 wrote:Laughing Well the way the Bears just tore you apart I think we have a shot. I wonder what Brooke's favorite team is... Maybe the Cardinals?

Yeah, that was painful to watch. Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! 137503 But we'll come back, so don't get your hopes up too much!!! Wink

Post by Guest September 10th 2008, 10:51 am

Well I guess we didn't win either Embarassed Sunday will be a fun one! Very Happy
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu September 10th 2008, 8:45 pm

The Bears won!!!!! Woooooo! I know I'm late but I'm happy they won! The Bears are my team Very Happy
    ebajane
    ebajane

Post by ebajane September 15th 2008, 8:23 am

Razz Woo hoo, Colts! (Normally I might post a line of those all the way across the page...but yesterday's game was really only worthy of one.) Laughing

Just having fun with ya. Smile

Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! 387427
    TeamBrooke
    TeamBrooke
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by TeamBrooke September 15th 2008, 1:48 pm

GO COWBOYS Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! 890464 Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! 733304 Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! 818326

Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! Cowboys
    laranda06
    laranda06
    Starving Artist :)

Post by laranda06 September 15th 2008, 5:04 pm

Go Bears!!!!
    And Cubs!
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by GeeWindu September 16th 2008, 4:30 am

Yes I love your choices!!! Bear and Cubs! My faves!!!!!! I really hope the cubs win the world series we are overdue 100 years. Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! 607839
    laranda06
    laranda06

Post by laranda06 September 16th 2008, 5:42 pm

Oh I agree...hated that the Bears lost this weekend but maybe the Cubs can break their curse!
    njnauticalnut
    njnauticalnut
    Team Member
    Team Member

Post by njnauticalnut September 17th 2008, 1:23 am

Go Giants! Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! 169927 Of course as Darren knows I am also a Cowboys fan, but only when they are not playing the Giants. I love Eli and yes Erika he is cuter than Peyton! Razz
    Keyeser
    Keyeser
    Team Member
    Team Member

Post by Keyeser September 18th 2008, 1:01 am

Hey Tom! I must confess, I'm not a big sports fan. I know - no fun. But since I live in FL and not to be left out - Go Bucks!

Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! 169927 Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! 820627 Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! 169927

Post by Guest September 20th 2008, 3:54 pm

Ok so this is hurting... not only did my Vikings lose to the team I was talking smack about... now Adrian Peterson is digned up... Hey there all you sport loving Brook fans! 696100

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 12:45 pm