Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sponsorship letters

Sponsorship letters Empty Sponsorship letters

Post by Guest December 1st 2008, 1:01 am

Hey Guys,
    Here is the sponsorship letter that Malaria No More and Shari have created. Please feel free to send this out to your friends, family, school, or businesses near you. Or, if you would like to mail them out to MN local companies, that is fantastic too. We need all the help that we can get!

I have a letterhead that you can put this on. So if you are willing to help. Please email me and I will send you the formal letter to Print out to companies..

Even if you can't make the talent show, there is so much you can do to support Brooke and her charity. Please feel free to ask any questions that you need.

Shawna had a great idea of holding a contest with all the homerooms in her school. Let's see if some of you other students can do this.
    Other bandwagoners, can see if your own companies will be willing to donate or help out.

When I walked into a bank, they actually offered to have a booth set up before I could even start asking about them advertising. If you have any questions... feel free to ask Mandie or myself.

I'm hoping we can raise lots of money for this event! If you notice in the letter there is a spot for a 50.00 donation where your friends and family can get their name put in the booklet for donating! Plus, I am sending Brooke a letter with all the people who have donated. Smile So, let's see who can get the most friends and family members to donate!

Pm me if you are interested in helping out or you can sign up here! Thanks so much! Smile

Dear

Malaria No More and Brooke's Bandwagon, the official support association for American Idol finalist Brooke White, have joined together to produce an exciting and eclectic talent show called "Change the World 2009" on April 18, 2008 in Minneapolis, MN. This show is an opportunity for a variety of performers to showcase their talent while at the same time raising money for a wonderful cause. A myriad of singers, dancers, and other performers will take the stage before an audience of 650 people. Malaria No More and American Idol put malaria on the map through two "Idol Gives back" charity specials. The two episodes aired respectively during the 2007 and 2008 seasons of American Idol educated millions of people about the malaria crisis and helped to raise $27 million for mosquito nets through the generous support of Idol viewers and corporate sponsor ExxonMobil. Now Brooke and her fan club, "Brooke's Bandwagon" are taking the initiative.
    This will be a high-visibility event which will be publicized in both print and television media and which will also feature celebrity judges in addition to the performers. We hope that potential sponsors will consider using this as a chance to connect with clients or patrons who are fans of the performing arts. Proceeds from the talent show will support Malaria No More's work to fight malaria in Africa, where the preventable disease claims the life of a child every thirty seconds.

We are creating an ad booklet that will go to all of our audience members, guests, performers. We are looking for three presenting ads which will be placed on the back, and two inside covers. Additionally, we have full page, half page, quarter page, and business card size ads available. This is a great opportunity advertise the great things your company is doing or place a personal message for someone you know. Our team will be happy to help you develop an ad for the program.

I hope we can interest you in taking part, or that you might know of other people we should approach. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
    Christina Koskinen
    Director of Brooke's Bandwagon

Change the World 2009 Advertisement Form
    Name of company or organization: ____________________________________________
    Contact Name: _________________________________
    Address: _______________________________________

____$1,000- Inside Covers, Back Cover (logo featured on screen during pre-event and intermission + Banner space on stage)
    ____$500- Full page (logo featured on screen during pre-event and intermission)
    ____$200- 1/2 page (4 free tickets to event)
    ____$150- 1/4 page (2 free tickets to event)
    ____$100- 1/8 page Business Card Size (1 free ticket to event)
    ____$50- Name mention
    ____OTHER- $____________________________
    Please attach advertisement to this piece of paper or send in pdf format to by February 28th, 2009
    Checks can be made out and sent to: Brooke's Bandwagon
    PO Box 46571 Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 763-300-2199.

Current date/time is May 13th 2024, 6:06 pm