Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Brooke White is my American Idol

brookielizzieous
    brookielizzieous
    Nanny
    Nanny

Brooke White is my American Idol Empty Brooke White is my American Idol

Post by brookielizzieous October 4th 2008, 9:52 am

My beloved Brooke,

Hello! Brooke, you are simply the best! I am your biggest follower here in the Philippines since Day 1 of your AI Idol journey. You’re incredibly amazing and brilliantly talented. Never have I been mesmerized by someone as breathtaking as you. I love everything about you – stunning looks, beautiful voice, how you play the piano and the guitar, great personality, your graciousness and being grounded. The moment I see you in the audition, I just knew you’re such a kindred spirit. What’s truly awesome about you is your vulnerability and genuineness. And I believe it when Ryan Seacrest said that you are the sweetest person alive!

Hopefully, if I have the chance to get in the US, I would definitely want to have a meet-and-greet with you. And when you have children of your own, please tell me you’re gonna have me as their nanny. Smile And my services would be for free my dearest Brooke. Very Happy

I truly admire your passion for music. Your pursuit of your dreams is such an inspiration . You are my American idol!!! Good luck to you!
    Many wonderful things are yet to come your way. Keep singing for the world Brooke! God bless you!

I love you a 100% billion times Brooke!!! I love you

Love,
    Lizzie
    Brooke White is my American Idol 387427
    Brookemyidol
    Brookemyidol
    Idol Auditioner
    Idol Auditioner

Brooke White is my American Idol Empty Re: Brooke White is my American Idol

Post by Brookemyidol October 5th 2008, 9:54 am

Ryan did say that Smile
    brookielizzieous
    brookielizzieous
    Nanny
    Nanny

Post by brookielizzieous October 6th 2008, 9:54 am

Yes he did in one of his nice introductions to Brooke as a contestant in AI. I was beginning to think that he has a crush on our Brooke. Brooke White is my American Idol 317304 It was noticeable that Brooke was one of his favorites. I could tell... Smile
    miknge
    Nanny
    Nanny

Post by miknge March 6th 2009, 10:29 am

Seems like everyone seems to have a crush on Brooke. Brooke is such a heartbreaker by being married. haha. But I love Brave. Wub

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 6:19 pm